NOOSE's 11-15-07 HUGEST play yet

Liquidnoose

You've Got To Bleed For The Dancer
Mon Night: 0-2-0 -2 Units
YTD: 40-39-0 -12.05 Units

Those of you who watceh my plays last year saw a lot of 1 and 2 unit plays...mostly tentative ones...this year I ahve been all over the place with 3 units here then throwing a few 10 or even 21 Units on a play...my unit is very small and tonight I go ALL IN for this game.

SJ has won 6 in a row vs PHX, including 2 beatings at the Tank...they have taken points in the last 4 games and beat the best in a SO last night with DETERMINATION...Setoguchi has 6 goals in 8 games...one or 2 behind the wunderkids in Chitown.

Was looking for -150 for Sj but got a gift and I plan on reaping the rewards...but this could go the other way as a lot of time this year a team with no chance has risen up and won...hope it doesn't happen tonight.

That said:

SAN JOSE SHARKS (-120) 60/50 Units

CHOM CHOMP CHOMP!!

Good luck tonight Noose, I'm going to root for you there buddy! I may play it small as well ;) :cheers: :shake:

As you know I follow Sharks very closely and I think I can see signs of the Sharks from years past readying to dominate the nhl...heard nabby was pissed at his shitty SO performance in ANA and decided to work on it and he was stellar in the SO...so a massacre is the only option, heh heh.

ahem.....
FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats on the huge win tonight, buddy :cheers:

gotta admit, i was worried about it being a b2b road game...but you know you're team, and nailed the fucker.

We play Ducks tomorrow at the Tank...both teams have good solid win streaks going...should be a batle.

Back