No1's Monday Plays (4/29)

No1Ranked

Pretty much a regular
Finished 5-5 on Sunday. Probably a couple plays more then I should of played. Dropped .73 units.

I am now 79-55-15 on the season, up 17.98 units. Hoping to have a solid Monday and Tuesday and be up 20 units in April.

The worst part of Sunday was the O's game and how they blew the lead three times to miss out on the four game sweep on Sunday. On to Seattle for the O's and on to Monday for me.

Still reviewing the card. Will have some plays later.

Leans:
NYM
Was
NYY RL
KC

Plays:
NYM -140 - 1 Unit
NYY RL -120 - 1 Unit
Det tt o5 -115 - 1 Unit
Chc -1 -112 - 1 Unit
Cle/KC o9 -110 - 1 Unit
LAA/Oak o8 -123 - 1 Unit

Last edited:
Adding:
NYM -140 - 1 Unit
Been switching back and forth between the ML and the -1 all day. It dropped below -140 a little bit ago but when I went to get it it was at -140 again. I took it. I am still considering adding a little on the -1 as well as I really like Harvey to shut down the Fish tonight.

Adding:
NYY RL -120 - 1 Unit
Going to keep fading the Astros for a while. See Gyno's thread. Especially on the road against the AL East.

Adding:
Det tt o5 -115 - 1 Unit
Expect the Tigers to beat up Pelfrey especially with Schrieber behind the dish.

Pretty disappointing Monday. Felt really good about the Mets play, until Wright was ruled out. But the Mets still had the lead going into the bottom of the 9th and the 15th and still lost the game. And pushing that Cle/KC over was frustrating since there were 8 runs after 4.5 innings.

And of course the O's lost. Feels like a carry over from the crushing Sunday loss to the A's.

2-3-1 on the day dropping 1.75 units. On to Tuesday to turn it around.

Back