No football, Lots of NBA, Kobe 30k points .... Let's have a NBA IN-GAME

• Thread starter Thread starter ddk997
  • Start date Start date
DANTONI WHAT THE FuCKKK are you waiting for, put KOBE AND DWIGHT BACK IN

WHAT THE FUCK ryan anderson and metta world peace has butter fingers

alright im going to lay off the mavs, there is just too big of a talent discrepancy

mayo and kaman will have their personal motivation but i just put my money against cp3 when hes going to be guarded by derek fisher

mayo +1 v griffin?

i dont like those wagers

clippers are really bad at defending the arch recently and mayo is the second most efficient long range shooter in the league, id take over 20.5 if my book had it

he's the only threat i see to keep this game close

especially his ft shooting, its crazy how good he is late in the game compared to the rest of the game

completely mental

lawson has his step back, thats good to see

mikado was telling me that he is doing studies on the nuggets players and lawson is a very weird introverted dude

the hawks lead the league in steals though and the nuggets turn it over a ton, its what kept me off the nuggets

that and the fact that denver has now lost 19 out of their last 22 visits to atlanta

the hawks lead the league in steals though and the nuggets turn it over a ton, its what kept me off the nuggets

that and the fact that denver has now lost 19 out of their last 22 visits to atlanta

Denver sucks on the road, their defense doesn't exist

Lakers star Kobe Bryant became the youngest player in NBA history to score 30,000 points, reaching the milestone on a slashing right-handed runner late in the second quarter against the Hornets on Wednesday night. Here's a look at the quickest to 30,000:
[TABLE="width: 240"]
<tbody>[TR="bgcolor: transparent"]
[TH="bgcolor: #D6D6D6"]Player[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #D6D6D6"]Years-Days[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: last, bgcolor: transparent"]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Kobe Bryant[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]34-104[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Wilt Chamberlain[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]35-179[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Karl Malone[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]36-189[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Kareem Abdul-Jabbar[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]36-217[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]Michael Jordan[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: transparent"]38-321[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Jennings and Ellis a combined 8-30 ... HA what a terrible trade imo

they need chandler back

Fan, Chandler hasn't played in the NBA in two years. Let's get real about what he can offer, which is jack shit until maybe March if everything goes remarkably well for him from this point on.

I believe there has never been a worse job than the Raps did assembling this team. It's probably the worst GMing in NBA history.

Back