no f*kn way the chinese bitches are 16 - Underaged Chinese Olympian exposed

wreck

Pretty much a regular
are you serious here?

how is this being allowed? this little midget is like 13 max, no chance she's 16, stupid. shit here

US better stomp on this cheatin fucks.

and my chick Nastia nailed her performance, its Sacramone that's killing team USA.

Id bet half the team is under age.They are aloud to be 15 if they turn 16 that year. I think one or two of them were 13 .

did anyone catch the Andrea Kramer interveiw. WTF. We all know that alicia chick blew it big time, but Andrea Kramer damn near made her cry. She was basically asking her how it felt to blow it for your entire team. Shawn is a class act for saying that she is her inspiration, even if its probably not true

It wasn't Kramer, it was some other chick, but you're right. Kept asking the same question a different way hoping she'd break down and cause some T.V. drama...

Cunt

Id bet half the team is under age.They are aloud to be 15 if they turn 16 that year. I think one or two of them were 13 .

did anyone catch the Andrea Kramer interveiw. WTF. We all know that alicia chick blew it big time, but Andrea Kramer damn near made her cry. She was basically asking her how it felt to blow it for your entire team. Shawn is a class act for saying that she is her inspiration, even if its probably not true

alicia can come cry on my shoulder........:tiphat::tiphat:......and shes 20 so no police coming after me :pillow::pillow:

are you serious here?

how is this being allowed? this little midget is like 13 max, no chance she's 16, stupid. shit here

US better stomp on this cheatin fucks.

Next thing you know , you will try and tell me that the little girl who was singing at the opening ceremonies was just lip synching .....oh wait a second ....nevermind

Underage Chinese Olympian 'exposed'

By STEPHEN HUTCHEON - SMH | Thursday, 21 August 2008

750265.jpg
Reuters
CONSPIRACY THEORY: A US-based security consultant believes he has compelling evidence that Chinese gold medal winner He Kexin is just 14 years old and thus ineligable for Olympic competition.

Hackers have unearthed more compelling evidence that China's dual-gold medal winning gymnast He Kexin is underaged and should have been barred from competing at the Olympics.

A US-based internet security consultant and part-time hacker calling himself "Stryde Hax " has trawled through the search results on Google, Google China and the Chinese search engine Baidu, unearthing numerous examples of cached official Excel spreadsheet showing He Kexin listed as being born on January 1, 1994.

Search engines work by trawling the web and indexing seaarch result. They usual take a snapshot of their finding at the same time in a process known as caching. So while oroginal web pages can expire or be removed, the cached snapshot of the page can usually still be recovered.

The 1.42m (4'8") tall gymnast was part of the women's gymnastic team which won gold and then took an individual gold medal in the uneven bars at the Beijing Olympics.

If correct, that would make her 14 instead of 16 and under the competition rules, gymnasts must be aged 16 in the year an Olympics takes place in order to qualify to compete.

The rules were put into place to avoid exploiting younger gymnasts who have more flexible bodies.

Chinese officials say He Kexin's passport and birth certificate list her as being born on January 1, 1992 - which would make her 16-years-old. When asked about her age recently, He Kexin was quoted as saying: "My real age is 16, I don't care about what other people say, it's none of my business."

Stryde Hax claims to work for the US-based Intrepidus Group, a provider of information security consulting services. His findings have been meticulously laid out in his blog with links and screenshots to prove and preservel his findings.

"Much of the coverage regarding Kexin's age has only mentioned 'allegation' of fraud, and the IOC has ignored the matter completely. I believe that these primary documents, issued by the Chinese state, directly available from China by clicking on the links above rise to a level of evidence higher than 'allegations', he writes.

"How official are these documents? Pretty dang official - they were issued by the General Administration of Sport of China."

Among the points listed in the mission statement of the General Administration of Sport - the country's peak sports body.- is the following: "fighting against drug use and other unfair competition measures".

Asked about the age controversey earlier tis month, IOC President Jacques Rogge said it was not his organisation's job ot check the age of athletes. "The IOC relies on the international federations, who are exclusively responsible for the eligibility of athletes," he said.

Stryde Hax posted his findings on his blog and then put out a call on Digg, a leading social news aggregator website, for others to join in the hunt for more examples - a process known as crowd sourcing.

And at least one other Digg user - a person called Karate3409 - has found corroborating evidence.

A uncovered a cached web page on the city of Chengdu Sports Bureau's website listing He Kexin's birthday as January 1, 1994. The original is no longer visible and returns a "Template Error" message.

Stryde Hax's discoveries support earlier reports regarding He Kexin's age. Several bloggers have previously found links to news stories and photo captions - in both English and Chinese published last year and earlier this year - which refer to He as being aged 13. One cached version of a story published in May this year refers to her as being aged 14.

Many of the original links and some of the cached results have since been removed.

He was at the centre of another controversy earlier this week when she edged out an American competitor for the gold medal in the women's apparatus after a panel of judges - including Australia's Helen Colagiuri - invoked a complicated tie-break formula used for the first time to decide an Olympic competition.

Allegations have been made that two other Chinese gymnasts, Jiang Yuyuan and Yang Yilin, have also had their ages altered in order to allow them to compete.

:popcorn:

I believe everything I read on the internet.

People should just get over it, it all sounds like sour grapes

your obviously not an American.

If the US had used 14 year olds we would have been run out of Beijing. But because its China's home they should be given a free pass? uh no. fuck that.

IOC reportedly probing Chinese gymnast’s age Computer expert claims to have uncovered documents showing she's 14
BREAKING NEWS
MSNBC News Services
updated 7:12 p.m. ET, Thurs., Aug. 21, 2008
<script language="javascript"> function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { var n = document.getElementById(&quot;udtD&quot;); if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) { var dt = new DateTime(); pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,(('false'.toLowerCase()=='false')?false:true));} } } UpdateTimeStamp('633549571388170000');</script>
BEIJING - The International Olympic Committee is launching an investigation into Chinese gold-medal-winning gymnast He Kexin's age, the Times of London is reporting. Mounting allegations that Chinese authorities covered up the Olympian's age triggered the IOC to act.

Mike Walker, a U.S. computer expert said on Thursday, that he had uncovered Chinese documents that prove He is just 14, making her ineligible to compete. Officials in China insist she is 16.

If an investigation finds that He is indeed 14, and not 16 as her passport indicates, she could be stripped of her gold medals in both team and individual gymnastics events.

Just in November 2007, Xinhua, the Chinese government's news agency, reported that He was 13. The Associated Press found that report on the morning of Aug. 14, but the page was no longer accessible by afternoon.
He herself has told reporters that "my real age is 16. I don't pay attention to what everyone says."

When asked about the Xinhua report, Zhang Hongliang, and official with China's gymnastics delgation at the Olympics, said it was "definitely" a mistake. Zhang also denied that the federation changed the gymnast's age to make them eligible.

The ages of her teammates Jiang Yuyuan and Yang Yilin have also aroused suspicion, the Times reported. Government records that show both girls to be 14 have disappeared, according to Time magazine.
In 1981, the minimum age for female gymnasts was increased from 14 to 15, and then to 16 in 1997 to protect the mental and physical health of young athletes.

The Associated Press contributed to this report.
This story will be updated as it develops.
© 2008 MSNBC Interactive
<script>var url=location.href;var i=url.indexOf('/did/') + 1;if(i==0){i=url.indexOf('/print/1/') + 1;}if(i==0){i=url.indexOf('&print=1');}if(i>0){url = url.substring(0,i);document.write('URL: '+url+'
');if(window.print){window.print()}else{alert('To print his page press Ctrl-P on your keyboard \nor choose print from your browser or device after clicking OK');}}</script>URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26337759/

your obviously not an American.

If the US had used 14 year olds we would have been run out of Beijing. But because its China's home they should be given a free pass? uh no. fuck that.

:cheers:

Anyone ever dated a gymnast?
Spent a little time with a girl that had a gymnastics scholarship to UCLA...not usually into short woman but man are they FLEXIBLE...:tiphat:

Mully

Underage Chinese Olympian 'exposed'

By STEPHEN HUTCHEON - SMH | Thursday, 21 August 2008

750265.jpg
Reuters
CONSPIRACY THEORY: A US-based security consultant believes he has compelling evidence that Chinese gold medal winner He Kexin is just 14 years old and thus ineligable for Olympic competition.

Hackers have unearthed more compelling evidence that China's dual-gold medal winning gymnast He Kexin is underaged and should have been barred from competing at the Olympics.

A US-based internet security consultant and part-time hacker calling himself "Stryde Hax " has trawled through the search results on Google, Google China and the Chinese search engine Baidu, unearthing numerous examples of cached official Excel spreadsheet showing He Kexin listed as being born on January 1, 1994.

Search engines work by trawling the web and indexing seaarch result. They usual take a snapshot of their finding at the same time in a process known as caching. So while oroginal web pages can expire or be removed, the cached snapshot of the page can usually still be recovered.

The 1.42m (4'8") tall gymnast was part of the women's gymnastic team which won gold and then took an individual gold medal in the uneven bars at the Beijing Olympics.

If correct, that would make her 14 instead of 16 and under the competition rules, gymnasts must be aged 16 in the year an Olympics takes place in order to qualify to compete.

The rules were put into place to avoid exploiting younger gymnasts who have more flexible bodies.

Chinese officials say He Kexin's passport and birth certificate list her as being born on January 1, 1992 - which would make her 16-years-old. When asked about her age recently, He Kexin was quoted as saying: "My real age is 16, I don't care about what other people say, it's none of my business."

Stryde Hax claims to work for the US-based Intrepidus Group, a provider of information security consulting services. His findings have been meticulously laid out in his blog with links and screenshots to prove and preservel his findings.

"Much of the coverage regarding Kexin's age has only mentioned 'allegation' of fraud, and the IOC has ignored the matter completely. I believe that these primary documents, issued by the Chinese state, directly available from China by clicking on the links above rise to a level of evidence higher than 'allegations', he writes.

"How official are these documents? Pretty dang official - they were issued by the General Administration of Sport of China."

Among the points listed in the mission statement of the General Administration of Sport - the country's peak sports body.- is the following: "fighting against drug use and other unfair competition measures".

Asked about the age controversey earlier tis month, IOC President Jacques Rogge said it was not his organisation's job ot check the age of athletes. "The IOC relies on the international federations, who are exclusively responsible for the eligibility of athletes," he said.

Stryde Hax posted his findings on his blog and then put out a call on Digg, a leading social news aggregator website, for others to join in the hunt for more examples - a process known as crowd sourcing.

And at least one other Digg user - a person called Karate3409 - has found corroborating evidence.

A uncovered a cached web page on the city of Chengdu Sports Bureau's website listing He Kexin's birthday as January 1, 1994. The original is no longer visible and returns a "Template Error" message.

Stryde Hax's discoveries support earlier reports regarding He Kexin's age. Several bloggers have previously found links to news stories and photo captions - in both English and Chinese published last year and earlier this year - which refer to He as being aged 13. One cached version of a story published in May this year refers to her as being aged 14.

Many of the original links and some of the cached results have since been removed.

He was at the centre of another controversy earlier this week when she edged out an American competitor for the gold medal in the women's apparatus after a panel of judges - including Australia's Helen Colagiuri - invoked a complicated tie-break formula used for the first time to decide an Olympic competition.

Allegations have been made that two other Chinese gymnasts, Jiang Yuyuan and Yang Yilin, have also had their ages altered in order to allow them to compete.

Damn, this story is "getting legs"...Costas just disclosed that there is an investigation into the (cheating) Chinese Gymnastic Team using three underage girls.
Well, no SHITE...:36_11_6:

Back