nice spot tonight...

IvyinBarondise

Pretty much a regular
been a while since i made a play but I really like Houston tonight...

Houston -2.5 (330 to win 300)

GS's got OKC tomorrow night and they're off a nice chunk of wins. Delfino is out but Lin should suit up and this game is HUGE for the Rockets, b/c they gotta hit the road for Miami tomorrow night and a 2 or 3 game slide pushes them under .500 again. Houston has been very strong @ home and although GS hasn't been horrible on the road, they're certainly beatable. Fast paced play is welcomed by both sides but Houston eats that shit up @ home and I consider it an edge for tonight's matchup. With the prospect of winning tomorrow night's matchup for both squads look rather bleak, I'd certainly consider GS the more possible of the two to come out with the W. Houston's gonna leave it all on the court in front of the home crowd tonight. BOL kids

i like this bet, but you also gotta wonder if GS has the mindset of "well, were probably gonna lose tomorrow night no matter what, so lets go all out for this one"

yeah like i said both spots look tough...but out of the two....houston in front of their home crowd certainly has a little extra to play for...plus OKC on the road for GS will be less then Houston on the road for miami...any edge really only comes into play if one team gets down big early in the 4th....then they kinda take it easy.... with that in mind, I gotta believe it's more likely GS finds themselves far behind then Houston tonight.

Lin playing hurts Hou a bit but Curry is a player he can certainly attack. Delfino sucks so not a big loss. Also, Klay can't handle ball handlers so that will be something to watch. Denver and LAC both had their way with Houston in similar spots though. GL

Clippers are a matchup nightmare for Houston though...Didn't see the Denver game...Delfino has been a consistent contributor (shockingly enough)... but Lin's ankle being "tweaked" in practice doesn't really concern me much. He doesn't overwhelm offensives with explosive speed...he's more cerebral and deliberate. Should be a high scoring affair...love harden props tonight lol

Opposite.
Reasoning
Looked at the last 10 games of both teams.

Fairly easy after that.

Yes Golden State has been playing better lol

That's why a + .500 team with a 2-1 home W/L record is laying 2.5 @ home lol

interestingly enough, the last two straight up losses for Golden State were on the road as 2.5 point dogs....perhaps not so easy after looking at Golden State's last 10 eh?

Not just playing better. Who wins is not in our control. There is no issue or debate as to which of these teams IS better. This is the same GS team that won in Miami. The same team that playing 5 in 7 missing a lot of the team beat Cleveland in Cleveland. The same team that is 3-1 vs the Clippers. Only one difference. THEY ARE BETTER NOW.
Houton is a very limited team. Maybe in a few years they can get to the level GS is at now.
GS is very simply a BET ON TEAM. Very few spots where you can bet against them and really not worth trying

I'm not trying to argue...I feel the better team is in a bad spot and worth fading. They're a worse team on the road then Houston is @ home, and Vegas agrees with the point spread. No other way to state the obvious IMO.

tuck's reasoning has me loving Houston. Thanks. Especially since there's no Tuesday info dating back to 1988.

Tuck's reasoning is solid....

He feels Golden State is one of those few teams that there's no point in trying to fade. I agree...I tend to lean more towards spots then specific teams or matchups these days. I think this is a difficult spot for Golden State in what essentially turns into a pk tonight. Houston has more on the line for sure, they are a strong home team...If Golden State does have a weakness it's on the road taking small spreads like tonight...but they are a very tough team to confidently fade that's for sure.

leaning over 197.5 @ in crooklyn tonight....

all the lakers defensive players are sitting out tonight....feel they can push the slowest team in the league over 100 tonight in something like a 108-102 final

Back