NHL Playoffs

ScopeY

Pretty much a regular
Full disclosure, had a terrible regular season early.

Series Futures
Minnesota Wild +105 (Down 0-1 in Series) 1-1.05

4/13 Plays

Calgary Flames/Anaheim Ducks O5 -105 2.1-2

Toronto Maple Leafs/Washington Capitals O5.5 +113 1-1.13
Nashville Predators +151 1-1.51

Gl to all

Go Rangers! Great first game

Health. Got all the unders tonight & the three faves parlayed for the series.

Atleast u washed on the totals....

73 shots on goal, 12 power plays, and 0 goals in the 3rd, yet I pushed that total, i'll make that bet anyday however.... (very similar stats to wash/tor game too)

1-1-1 +.51

One of the least penalized teams in the league, and one of the best road records for what seems like forever. Lundqvist showed up, and I hope this is what continues throughout the playoffs.... I think the rangers (just like all the fans that I know as well) seemed to be on cruise control over last month or so of the season. Montreals a great team as well, but hopefully the gas is now throttled

New York Rangers +140 2-2.8

Luckily the blues came out of that game with a win in OT, because jake allen did everything to steal it and if they didn't, I think it would have been a runaway, for that I worry, don't want to lay that much juice, but will take a stab at minnys TT (debated runline)

Minnesota Wild TTo 2.5 -145 1.45-1

I think it's a learning curve for the new addition of the oilers to the playoffs....I do believe they have what it takes, and maybe they can prove me wrong, but to take a 2-0 and then fall flat on your face over the next 2 periods (to lose in OT) isn't something I want my money with until I know it's fixed. The sharks (like the rangers) limit the amount of penalties they take (which hampers 1 of the oilers strengths)

San Jose Sharks +118 2-2.36

BOL tonight, on NYR and actually debated and took Wild on the puck line as opposed to team total (like both) as well as the 3 way...don't think I'll do much on the Sharks but have them for the series so certainly would love to see them win.

0-3 -5.45
1-4-1 -4.94

Rangers were 17 seconds away from winning... the penalty given up in OT was the dagger to them until maybe if they made it to 2nd OT...once they took that penalty montreal really gave them no opportunity for fresh legs for what felt like the remainder of the game. The bench on the deeper side helped attribute to that too. Sucks, 2-0 lead would be beautiful but knowing beforehand that they'd be 1-1 going back to MSG nobody would complain.

Glad I atleast reduced juice in the minny game, yours even lower KJ.

Sharks just managed 16 shots... oh and they had 6 powerplays (0fer), oh and edmontons both goals were shorthanded... they were still in it before that 2nd goal. Hats off to oilers though. Kassian was all over the place

Boston Bruins -107 1.07-1
Boston Bruins -1.5 +270 1-2.7
Toronto Maple Leafs/Washington Capitals O5.5 +134 2-2.68
Nashville Predators +152 2-3.04
Calgary Flames +141
Calgary Flames/Anaheim Ducks O5 +102 2-2.04

opps, calgary game was for 2 units.

2-3-1 +1.65
3-7-2 -3.29

Karlsson is the man, shame boston blew a 3-1 lead going into 3rd.

Keep giving me nashville at that price, and ill keep biting. Believe I took a future on that team to win the cup last year, wish i did this year.

It was a push, but I'll keep on taking the over in the anaheim/calgary games for the rest of the series.

Happy Easter to those who celebrate, flying to florida tomorrow so not sureI'll be able to post plays, but ill see.

added more on the wild, they may end up coming out dead down 0-2 (losing both home games too) but I'm not counting them out

Series Futures
Minnesota Wild +260 (Down 0-2 in Series) 1-2.6

Minnesota Wild -117 1.17-1
Minnesota Wild -1.5 +260 1-2.6
Pittsburgh Penguins +113 2-2.26
Edmonton Oilers/San Jose Sharks O5 +117 2-2.34
San Jose Sharks -128 1.28-1
San Jose Sharks -1.5 +235 1-2.35

Going to see how the Rangers come out tonight after the ending of Game 2. Will probably be on the Game 4

On vacation laying in the sand currently...using phone, not updating numbers or posting plays exactly but 4 ot games! Keep taking calgary/Anaheim overs....go nashville!, gj toronto, didn't see what happened there, taking a Boston future to win series.

Taking rangers tonight, pens to close series, I just think cbj has to be deflated, sucks because perception should be higher than what people think of that team. Instead of adding more to series prices going to keep taking minny.

Bol all

Thank you proV....on a country surrounded by golf course (s) to bad I'm with all females....kind crispy now though!

Playing Toronto and the over, boston, double time on calgary/Ana over and minny

Thank you proV....on a country surrounded by golf course (s) to bad I'm with all females....kind crispy now though!

Playing Toronto and the over, boston, double time on calgary/Ana over and minny
Hope you go 4-1 Scope. : )

Ty guys, assuming ottawa hugh? nice win if so. Lets keep rocking minny

2-3, didnt watch a lick. gj toronto spotting a huge lead, got minny alive atleast, rolling over winnings to game 5 (and for 6/7)

Playing rangers, penguins, nashville(sorry chicago), over in sharks

Ottawa line is pretty low, like -120. I'd be hesitant to lay 1.5 in a series that has been all one-goal games.

Maybe a smarter line of thinking is dribble some on -2.5? If Ottawa has a lead there's 0 hesitation to pull rask, even if down 2 goals...but again, if you like ottawa.

4-12-2 -7.48 Posted w/

Minnesota Wild +260 (Down 0-2 in Series) 1-2.6

pending

Good call zeke on the close game!, ottawa had a chance to shut it though, glad boston won however.

7-5-1 undocumented, w/ boston series wager pending, plus instead of taking wild down 0-3 series price, im chasing them to win the series

I have roughly 4 units to win 2.2~ on minny tonight, I'll keep that off the record

New York Rangers -107 2.14-2
San Jose Sharks/Edmonton Oilers O5 +111 2-2.22

bol all

I actually bet Boston game & Caps game to go to OT Friday. Nice payout on a beer money bet. My 3-0 series chases have been 4-0 now. Problem is I don't have the patience to wait & hope another series gets there so I'll likely piss away some of my winnings in the meantime.

Taking Caps/Leafs over 5.5 even & B's over 5 even. Lack of D is going to bite the B's at some point I'm afraid.

1-1 yesterady, lost the series prices/mini cchase, just boston future pending

5-15-2 -9.48

Good shit zeke...I'm hoping on both those overs as well...I can see the bos/sens game getting scrappy, waiting to see if krejci is in the lineup to see how they shake up the liness, I doubt he plays but who knows, any info I haven't seen yet? posting bruins anyways, may not be around before gametime.

Boston Bruins -1.5 +200 1-2
Ottawa Senators/Boston Bruins O5 +105 2-2.1
Toronto Maple Leafs +132 2-2.64
Washington Capitals/Toronto Maple Leafs O5.5 +109 2-2.18

0-3-1
5-18-3 -14.48

I will right this ship!!

Series Wagers

Nashville Predators -125 2.5-2
Edmonton Oilers +115 2-2.3
New York Rangers -145 2.9-2
Pittsburgh Penguins +108 2-2.16

4/26 Plays

Nashville Predators +104 2-2.08
Edmonton Oilers/Anaheim Ducks O5 -108 2.16-2

4/27 Plays

New York Rangers -113 2.26-2
New York Rangers -1.5 +270 1-2.7
Pittsburgh Penguins +117 2-2.34
Pittsburgh Penguins/Washington Capitals O5.5 -104 2.08-2

:cheers3:

Adding more to edmonton game all around, anaheim gives up most penalties of remaining 8 teams, 3 of their defenders are game time decisions, and i know they swept calgary, but they didnt impress me

Edmonton Oilers +119 2-2.38
Edmonton Oilers TTO 2.5 -105 2.1-2

Pending

Nashville Predators +104 2-2.08
Edmonton Oilers/Anaheim Ducks O5 -108 2.16-2

4-0 +8.46
9-18-3 -6.02

Pending

New York Rangers -113 2.26-2
New York Rangers -1.5 +270 1-2.7
Pittsburgh Penguins +117 2-2.34
Pittsburgh Penguins/Washington Capitals O5.5 -104 2.08-2

Nice work last night. I went an impressive 0-2 taking both unders. From what I heard on NHL radio this morning the unders on both games were looking good until shit blew up in the third.

Thanks, I didnt see the nashville game as I wasn't around but that game had 4 goals going into the 3rd, didn't see game flow...

As for edmonton/anaheim, I missed the first period, but ya the 3rd was back and forth, some nice saves were made though too. but anaheim gave edmonton a 5 on 3, which typically leads to a goal(and did), and all hell broke loose after

Thanks guys, wish we could have all made a profit... an empty nettter would have been nice, onto today...

1-3 -3
10-21-3 -9.02

Nashville Predators +105 3-3.15
Edmonton Oilers/Anaheim Ducks O5 -110 2.2-2
Edmonton Oilers/Anaheim Ducks 1st P O1.5 +120 2-2.4
Edmonton Oilers TTo 2.5 -110 2.2-2

Preds with a +, yes please. Better team. Took it for a smidge more than typical.

Going to keep taking the overs in ducks/oilers, you should know before even opening this thread.

gl all

bsolutely lameee.

0-4 -9.4
10-25-3 -18.42

Didn't see nashville game again unfortunately, but 0 powerplays vs 5? were refs onesided? idk. However St.louis 5 powerplays yet managed only 20 shots the WHOLE game, .... 6 shots in the 3rd, but scored 2 goals...
The post is a goalies best friend, but gj talbot (ex. ranger;) )....anaheim should have got to 2 goals, which leads to at least a push on the total, and a possible cover on the TT (even an empty net sheesh).

All in all, both teams that won, probably should have lost yesterday.

New York Rangers -114 2.28-2
New York Rangers -1.5 +285 2-5.7
Pittsburgh Penguins +129 2-2.58

Late post, been busy, my bad!

went 1-2 on saturday, dont get me started on the rangers game....

I didn't get to post, but those that have followed thread no I took nashville as well as everything about the over in edm/ana (keep on doinggg it)

Pitt a pick at home? come on already....

Pittsburgh Penguins -106 2.12-2
Pittsburgh Penguins -1.5 +250 2-5
Pittsburgh Penguins/Washington Capitals O5.5 -103 2.06-2

I stayed away from pitt last night, wanted to see how no crosby would get the team to react, as in the game that it happened in you can possibly blame for their loss, no time to prep really. Wish I wasn't scared to fire.

Edm/Ana overs are cash money.

Record/Units suck ass, I will say I have hit well unposted, but understood that looks shady

11-30 -26.3

New York Rangers -153 3.06-2
New York Rangers -1.5 +200 2-4

Pending Series Wagers

Bol all

thx steed

2-0 +6
13-30 -20.3

Idk how the heck Karlson expects to play saturday, but regardless he can't be near 100% (and hasn't been for that matter, but def worse now). Rangers have been the better team the entire series.

Nashville Predators +100 2-2
Edmonton Oilers/Anaheim Ducks O5.5 +108 2-2.18
Edmonton Oilers/Anaheim Ducks 1st Per O1.5 +100 2-2

Ranger were easy $$ last night. I had them in regulation. Agree on Karlsson. Without him at 100% they are big-time fucked & even at 100% I'd say still moderately fucked. This series should be 3-1 right now had NY not given up three 2-goal leads last Sunday & game one really could've gone either way.

Agree on Nashville tonight & like the Blues under 2.5. I'll go bigger than normal on the Preds & chase if I have to til they close it out.

Same deal with Pitt. Washington is cooked. If Crosby is out tomorrow there should be a nice number out there on Pitt. With good reason as I could see them losing but I'll bite on a generous number & chase game 6 if need be.

Genuinely feel bad for Edmonton, obviously sounds stupid but winner of game 6 wins series but all signs pointing to anaheim

That's one of the most incredible come backs I've seen in some time, any sport. At least the people that left early shoulda made it home in time to catch the end

From the sounds of it, the basis for that comeback & eventual loss was numerous defensive injuries for the Oilers during the game. One of their defensemen left standing just played the 2nd most minutes of any player in these playoffs.

I couldn't stay up to watch it, was nodding off after the first. Worked out well for my Ana/over parlay. Unreal.

That stinks chance, I'm rooting for them! but it does look bleaker.

Nice wake me up zeke ;), I also agree with your thoughts, am worrisome caps do take this game, but not confident. I'll wait to play pitt game 6 for the time being

New York Rangers -111 2.22-2
New York Rangers -1.5 +270 2-5.4
Washington Capitals/Pittsburgh Penguins O5 -147 2.94-2

gl all

The Rangers are seriously frustrating :/. Not giving up though, I've said it before, I know I am a fan of the team, but they've been the better team this series.

Also, I heard the grabner OT goal they called back on the radio, was it close atleast?

Wish I bite my tongue and played the caps. Didn't see the game though.

1-2 -2.22
15-34 -24.34

Pending Series Wagers

Once again the fuckin Rangers snatch defeat from the Jaws of victory. That team can't win in that damn building.

The Grabner goal was close but it was clearly a high stick.

Knew I should've held off on Pitt but had to take them at a value price. Should cost plenty to chase that loss back in Pitt.

Back