NHL CTG Forum Consensus for Tue. Dec.5

K

KKruissel74

All posters please enter your NHL best bets in here please. I will tally up the best bet picks and the also all the NHL forum picks into a consensus each day. Lets see what we can come up with and cash some winners. The more participation, the better the consensus will be. Thanks and good luck.

Kevin

I really like this Atlanta/Toronto under as well.

Since Santa already suggested that play, my next favorite play is the New York Islanders ML (+140). They have been playing and beating some good teams on the road (@NY Rangers and @Pittsburgh) and I think they bring this streak back home with them. Ottawa is on a winning streak as well, but 2/3 three games were at home. I think the Islanders are a much better team than what they were last year and at the beginning of this year. I look for them to continue to play well.

Good luck to everyone!

:( I was thinking over...but I will go with Atlanta to WIN

Official CTG NHL Forum Consensus Plays for Tue. Dec.5

7:30pm - Play Atlanta -105 and UNDER 6

7:30pm - Play Tampa Bay +150

7:30pm - Play NY Islanders +144

9pm - Play Carolina +127

That's it for tonight unless something come up.... later gang!

We definitely need some more activity in this forum. It really is a great idea, but it'll die off quickly if we can get many responses.

Sorry KK, I had to work all day couldn't check the games out. I will have time tonight for tomorrows games. Good luck all!

I'm not liking my N.Y. Islanders pick now. Just saw DiPietro is out along with RW Hunter. Hopefully, I can get lucky.

Good luck to everyone.

And BTW, I wasn't calling anyone out about posting in this. I just think it would be much better if there were more posts. I understand if you are unable to. Sorry if you took that the wrong way, I didn't mean anything by it.

I will make a point of posting by 3:00a.m the day of the games. That's when I do my best work. I'm in for the posts, let's cash our picks!

patergyna said:
And BTW, I wasn't calling anyone out about posting in this. I just think it would be much better if there were more posts. I understand if you are unable to. Sorry if you took that the wrong way, I didn't mean anything by it.

dont think anybody thought that Pater... all just trying to get this forum to grow:cheers:

If the night were over now, it would already be crazy. Very weird night in my opinion. I don't think I would have won any plays tonight no matter who I bet on.

patergyna said:
If the night were over now, it would already be crazy. Very weird night in my opinion. I don't think I would have won any plays tonight no matter who I bet on.

i agree, it is very difficult to win on the road in this league, so for over 80% of the games to be won by a road team....unbelieveable

Back