NHL - 3 Game Road Trip, fade system (Season 2)

charvik

NHL Road Fade Guru
From last years thread:

OK,

this is not my system, but I have seen a lot of success with it the last two years. Basically every time a team goes on a 3 (or more) game road trip, they start a new betting sequence. I will play every home team on the money line. If a home team wins, the series is a win, and I won't continue betting (unless the road team still has 3 games left). The goal is to win 1 unit per series.

This year, there are 167 3-game (or more) road trips, so I expect to make 167 units on the year. IF a series loses, I devide up the lost units on the remaining series, to make up for that loss. Let's say I lose 12 units on the Islanders early in the year, but 120 series remain in the system. I would then make it my goal to win 1.1 units per remaining series, and would adjust my bets accordingly.

I have a spreadsheet set up with all the series, and will play this for fun over the year. Not a lot of capping, but the system, while dangerous to play at times (due to big chases) have been very successful historically.

The idea is that hockey is a very physical sport, and it's tough to put together long win streaks on the road, with all the travel involved.

Anyway, ask questions if you like, and I'm sure I have missed explaining some aspects. If anyone wants the spread sheet, email me at charvik (at) gmail.com

Oct 5th, first day

Sharks ML -240, play against Blues 2.4 units to win 1
Red Wings ML -174, play against Canucks 1.74 units to win 1
Coyotes ML -158, play against Islanders 1.58 units to win 1

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4224 is the link to last seasons fade. There are tons of information in it, and some variants on "my" system.

This years spreadsheet is attached in this post. Please let me know if there's any errors.

I am going to change things up this year (just some), more on that later.

EDIT: I removed the zip-file and have a new version of the sheet attached in post #50.

Last edited:
This year has 178 identified series, with 3 or more road games. Out of these 178, I am going to remove 52, due to uncertainty in the first month, and also when it comes close to the playoffs. This leaves us with 126 series and a target win at 126 units for the season.

During the 1st month I will attempt to isolate 1, 2 or 3 teams that I won't fade, based on their dominance, performance on the road or whatever reason it might be, so expect the total series to be around 120.

:cheers:

Count me in Charvik.

Not playing NFL this season. In fact, not playing anything at all. Changing my local for another one. Figured, I'll play NHL with my br instead.

Looking forward to a great season with this system.

Cheers!!!

cool man! Glad to have you onboard. I will probably play my system and $$$$inmywallet's OU system this year. If we get over to 200u in profit I'm bailing fast.I am hoping to get a discussion going in this thread around what teams to avoid, based on play during the first month, so hopefully we'll avoid the costly losses.

go double on the Flames series', lol... j/k but that would have been mint last season.

GL with this Charvik... I may hop in for a much smaller unit base... see how the roll is spread out first off. Still making decsiions on that

B.A.R.> Thanks! :cheers:

Santa> yeah, Flames on the road last year was easy money for sure. Not as sure this year.

c.r.e.a.m.> The idea with the O/U system is to play the UNDER on each road series, but only go 3 deep. A complete description is in the old thread around post 297...

i have been waiting all year for this....watched you pile up units last season but didnt have the balls or bankroll to join in ...Well, i grew some balls and i`m ready to roll with it ...:smiley_acbe:

Thanks man, much appreciated.

Just a headsup for all that are looking to join. This is not a system where you will succeed with a limited bankroll. I am using 200u to finance it, and at any point it can all be in play. It can be nerve wrecking, but has been very profitable the last 3 seasons.

Hopefully the OU-system will help the bankroll as well. I have put aside 200u for that too.

can't wait for the season and to see this system in action

Gonna order Center Ice soon, moved up from Vancouver to SoCal and really missed seeing hockey on tv last year

Thanks man, much appreciated.

Just a headsup for all that are looking to join. This is not a system where you will succeed with a limited bankroll. I am using 200u to finance it, and at any point it can all be in play. It can be nerve wrecking, but has been very profitable the last 3 seasons.

Hopefully the OU-system will help the bankroll as well. I have put aside 200u for that too.

Charvik, I don't wanna bash this but if we look at last year's thread you had this play:

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showpost.php?p=201758&postcount=240

Predators ML -191, play against Maple Leafs 307.26 units to win 3.56 (leg 5/5

You risked 307 units on one play..it means that your bankroll should have been at least 500 units (in your thread last year you said it was 200 units)..in fact you had lost already 157 units on that serie and if you had lost that play you would have been down around 485 units...sincerely I don't think that you really made this play but if you did I honestly don't think it's a good system if one season is decided by just one match..

Charvik, I don't wanna bash this but if we look at last year's thread you had this play:

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showpost.php?p=201758&postcount=240

Predators ML -191, play against Maple Leafs 307.26 units to win 3.56 (leg 5/5

You risked 307 units on one play..it means that your bankroll should have been at least 500 units (in your thread last year you said it was 200 units)..in fact you had lost already 157 units on that serie and if you had lost that play you would have been down around 485 units...sincerely I don't think that you really made this play but if you did I honestly don't think it's a good system if one season is decided by just one match..
No worries, man... as I said in the post and in discussion around that specific series. I bought off some of that play with additional bankroll, and in retrospect it was very risky and probably very stupid.

One season can in fact be risked on one series, and that's the problem with the system. We discussed this quite extensively in the thread, and I hope it can be improved this year. I'd like to eliminate these "crazy" plays.

One way to "eliminate" these risky plays is to look ahead on the series, to see how big of a risk the series is, and to calculate potential losses. I have also been toying with limiting the plays to 3 games, to cut losses short which would lower the potential profits.

It's still a work in progress and by no means perfect in any way.

In fact I like $$$$inmywallet's under plays for this very reason. With this twist you very rarely risk more than 10 units per series. This might be a safer way to go, and I might decide to play that "system" for a bigger bankroll this year. The historical data supports this as well.

can't wait for the season and to see this system in action

Gonna order Center Ice soon, moved up from Vancouver to SoCal and really missed seeing hockey on tv last year

I hear ya! I moved to Texas from Sweden and Center Ice has kept me sane (well sort of)...

No worries, man... as I said in the post and in discussion around that specific series. I bought off some of that play with additional bankroll, and in retrospect it was very risky and probably very stupid.

One season can in fact be risked on one series, and that's the problem with the system. We discussed this quite extensively in the thread, and I hope it can be improved this year. I'd like to eliminate these "crazy" plays.

One way to "eliminate" these risky plays is to look ahead on the series, to see how big of a risk the series is, and to calculate potential losses. I have also been toying with limiting the plays to 3 games, to cut losses short which would lower the potential profits.

It's still a work in progress and by no means perfect in any way.

In fact I like $$$$inmywallet's under plays for this very reason. With this twist you very rarely risk more than 10 units per series. This might be a safer way to go, and I might decide to play that "system" for a bigger bankroll this year. The historical data supports this as well.

Thank you for your answer..have you tracked how would have been your profits if you would have stopped after 3 games and without increasing unit size to recoup losses?
would the balance still be positive?

hey charvik,

first time visiting the hockey forum this season. I am almost done with my baseball system which worked out very well for me. I am working on another system for hockey which may prove very successful. Still working on the history to make sure it will work. Will work with you on those Under picks too.

Let's get them!!!!

hello charvik , when can you go you're prediction

(sorry but im french and my english is very very bad ....)

:cheers: :prayer

Last edited:
I can attest to the danger of the system if you don't have enough bankroll. 100 unit bankroll is not enough. I followed this system religiously and made every play and tracked the whole thing on my spreadsheet. My units were only $25 for the system but I had to quit after the Phoenix road trip. It was like a 6 or so game trip and they won every game and I lost over 100 units on it and was completely out of bankroll after that. I had to put pretty much my whole bankroll and profit up to that point on the last loss in the series. Ended up down over 100 units. That wasn't the 1st time I had to risk the whole bankroll on the system. There was a Rangers series earlier in the season but thankfully they lost the last game of the long road trip. Should have realized after that close call that it was time to quit. The high moneylines will kill you and it adds up when you chase 3 games or more. I think that cutting the chase limit to 3 games is a really good idea. Just a word of warning to the guys who are thinking this will be easy money. Yeah at the end of the season charvik ended up a lot of units but its risky and you have to have a huge bankroll ready and some cajones.

hey charvik,

first time visiting the hockey forum this season. I am almost done with my baseball system which worked out very well for me. I am working on another system for hockey which may prove very successful. Still working on the history to make sure it will work. Will work with you on those Under picks too.

Let's get them!!!!
:cheers: Sounds great man!!!

Thanks Brar, let's make some money this year!

Thanks JohnFr38, no worries, I am Swedish, so my English isn't very good either. I assume you are wondering when the system starts? Well, in that case, I am starting the system after 1 month of play, so the first fade will be the Leafs on Nov 2nd.

Albyman, yeah, I hear you... it's pretty risky, and definitely not easy money. I am going to play 3 games max this year, and probably cap at 20 units risked. The under system looks a lot less risky.

Thanks BetCrimes. Let's get the book's money!

Yeah, Alby points out my worry with this thing. Same as it was last year. My first thought is to treat it like an investment and go $100 a unit, but if it goes wrong suddenly you're looking at a pretty massive bet just to bail you out. So then you knock it way back, and risk not staying on top of it, etc.

I'm still sort of on the fence.

That said, are you going to post these in this thread Char, or do you just have a spreadsheet somewhere?

charvik, i watched your units grow from the start, but i barely played it.
i think i will this year.
however, didn't you start on October last year? why november this year?
is it to reduce losses in oct??

Also, if you are planning to stop at 3 games, have you looked at the difference/ impact it will have on your record from last year?

for example: by stopping at 3 games, yes you cut some losses earlier, but you might also have more losses as you lose out on the chases that ended on game 4,5...etc.

Also, if you are planning to stop at 3 games, have you looked at the difference/ impact it will have on your record from last year?

for example: by stopping at 3 games, yes you cut some losses earlier, but you might also have more losses as you lose out on the chases that ended on game 4,5...etc.

twoface - I can't speak for charvik, but I think it safe to say the thing to remember is this is still a work in progress. For charvik to simply repeat last season's attitude would be for him to demonstrate not having learnt from where this system fell down (the anomalous exceptions). I'm sure his adjustments are based on his perception of how to respond to those anomalies. Time will tell whether they're the right answer to the anomalies which will come, and where those adjustments aren't seen to be "perfect' further learning will occur, which will invite further adjustments. Learning from losing is the name of the game.:cheers:

Yeah, Alby points out my worry with this thing. Same as it was last year. My first thought is to treat it like an investment and go $100 a unit, but if it goes wrong suddenly you're looking at a pretty massive bet just to bail you out. So then you knock it way back, and risk not staying on top of it, etc.

I'm still sort of on the fence.

That said, are you going to post these in this thread Char, or do you just have a spreadsheet somewhere?

I totally agree... I am not thrilled with the risks associated with the system, and $$$$'s build last year, to play unders seems to be a solid alternative. He rarely had instances where he had to risks more than 10 units in a series. I am going to play his method for sure, and will post that here. I am also posting my "original" method in this thread, with some tweaks.

The spreadsheet should be attached in this thread... check the first post

the reason to wait a month this year is because of lessons learnt from last year. If I had paid more attention I would've known to stay away from Buffalo and Nashville early on, which would have made this safer. I will use the first month to find thos "dominant" teams to avoid this year.

I have looked at the difference between the full chase and the "short" chase and the results are mixed. Anywhere from 30u+ to 80u+ depending on the year.

twoface - I can't speak for charvik, but I think it safe to say the thing to remember is this is still a work in progress. For charvik to simply repeat last season's attitude would be for him to demonstrate not having learnt from where this system fell down (the anomalous exceptions). I'm sure his adjustments are based on his perception of how to respond to those anomalies. Time will tell whether they're the right answer to the anomalies which will come, and where those adjustments aren't seen to be "perfect' further learning will occur, which will invite further adjustments. Learning from losing is the name of the game.:cheers:
You spoke pretty well for me ;-)

It's all about adjusting and getting rid of risk. This is very much a work in progress.

This year I intend to track several different "versions" of the system.

1) The unchanged version
2) The UNDER system (will bet this)
3) The "short" chase (will bet this as well)

System "Pre-season" tracking, first week:

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 823pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=1096 border=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 138pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 6729" width=184><COL style="WIDTH: 78pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3803" width=104><COL style="WIDTH: 80pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3913" width=107><COL style="WIDTH: 78pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3803" span=2 width=104><COL style="WIDTH: 75pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3657" width=100><COL style="WIDTH: 78pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3803" width=104><COL style="WIDTH: 76pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3693" width=101><COL style="WIDTH: 71pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3437" span=2 width=94><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; WIDTH: 138pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=184 height=18>Ducks</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 78pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right width=104>10/3/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 80pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right width=107>10/5/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 78pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right width=104>10/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 78pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=104></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=100></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 78pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=104></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 76pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=101></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 71pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=94></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 71pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=94></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" height=17>Canadiens</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/3/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/10/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl72 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" height=17>Sharks</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/4/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/5/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/7/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/10/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" height=17>Devils</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/4/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/8/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/11/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/13/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/17/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/18/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/20/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/25/2007</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" height=17>Flyers</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/4/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/10/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" height=17>Bruins</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/5/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/10/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/12/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/13/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" height=17>Hurricanes</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/9/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/11/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/13/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/19/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/20/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Again, I am not betting until November, but these would be the plays;

Wednesday Oct 3rd;

Road Chase System:
Red Wings ML ?, play against Ducks ? units to win 1
Hurricanes ML ?, play against Canadiens ? units to win 1

UNDER System:
Ducks/Red Wings UNDER
Canadiens/Hurricanes UNDER

charvik, let me make sure I understand the 3 systems you plan to look at throughout the year.

1. the unchanged version - play against a team on a 3+game road trip to win 1 unit. if game one wins the unit, that sequence is complete. if the road trip is more than 3 games, a sub-series can be played as long as there are 3 games left on the trip after the unit is won. You do not cap a losing series at 3 or 4 or whatever games, you play the whole thing.

2. over/under system - i couldn't really find the specifics on this one, but I am guessing it works just like the above scenario, cept you are playing a total, where the juice is significantly less volatile. does one play a subset of this after one unit has been attained as long as 3 games are left in the sequence, or do you just stop? Does one cap a losing series at 3 or 4 games of the sequence, or play out the whole thing? Think that is the only question I have there...

3. Same as "1" above, cept you will not be playing the series' denoted in green on your spreadsheet, and you will cap a losing series at 3 games, correct? Also you are going to try and determine a dominant team that could wreak havoc on a long series and figure how to eliminate them from future consideration?

Appreciate any info you can give.

Also $$$$inmywallet, could you give me a brief sysnopsis of your +1.5 system, thank you

Well said BetCrimes! and i've experienced that first hand. :cheers:
thanks for putting in the work and effort charvik!
much appreciated.

charvik, let me make sure I understand the 3 systems you plan to look at throughout the year.

1. the unchanged version - play against a team on a 3+game road trip to win 1 unit. if game one wins the unit, that sequence is complete. if the road trip is more than 3 games, a sub-series can be played as long as there are 3 games left on the trip after the unit is won. You do not cap a losing series at 3 or 4 or whatever games, you play the whole thing.

2. over/under system - i couldn't really find the specifics on this one, but I am guessing it works just like the above scenario, cept you are playing a total, where the juice is significantly less volatile. does one play a subset of this after one unit has been attained as long as 3 games are left in the sequence, or do you just stop? Does one cap a losing series at 3 or 4 games of the sequence, or play out the whole thing? Think that is the only question I have there...

3. Same as "1" above, cept you will not be playing the series' denoted in green on your spreadsheet, and you will cap a losing series at 3 games, correct? Also you are going to try and determine a dominant team that could wreak havoc on a long series and figure how to eliminate them from future consideration?

Appreciate any info you can give.

Also $$$$inmywallet, could you give me a brief sysnopsis of your +1.5 system, thank you
You pretty much got it nailed. Just some minor things missed.

On system 1, the sub-series starts if there are 4 or more games remaining, not 3 (Lessons learned from prior seasons)

On system 2, $$$$inmywallet capped each series at 3 games, and didn't start sub-series if I remember correctly. I do believe that in case of a 6 game road trip, he split that up in 2 separate series. $$$$, can you verify that?

3 is spot on.

I believe the +1.5 system is exactly like the UNDER system. You would play +1.5 on the road team for 3 games, then stop.

Great questions!

btw, I haven't mentioned this before in the thread, but last year I used Pinnacle's lines, since I still had a European account...

This year I will be shopping lines between 5dimes, BetJamaica and the Greek. Any suggestions for more books?

hey slim5150,

the +1.5 system is the same as the 1st system except you would basically win when a game goes to OT since only 1 goal can be scored, unlike baseball. Of course, there is more juice, so you need a bigger bank roll.

"On system 2, $$$$inmywallet capped each series at 3 games, and didn't start sub-series if I remember correctly. I do believe that in case of a 6 game road trip, he split that up in 2 separate series. $$$$, can you verify that?"

charvik,

correct, you can split them up or just eliminate the games afterward, totally up to the player. The thing is that if the team wins the 1st of 3, you must wait until the 4th game of the series so you would have another 3 game series.

charvik and $$$$inmywallett, thanks for the responses.

The +1.5 puckline system would seem to have quite a bit more risk involved, due to the high juice, but, if you can snag an OT game, it doesn't really matter how much you paid for it, you can go to sleep then.

Charvik, definetly a good book to have in your arsenal would be matchbook for the moneylines and totals. If you play your bets the night before the games, they might not be the best option, since the volume for NHL is not as good as for other sports. But if you make your plays the day of, you should have no problem getting a better line than most others are offering.

You can't phone in bets, so that is a limitation if you have to do that one day. But if you are playing a big favorite, saving 5-7 cents per wager could provide to be beneficial over the long run. Matchbook does ML's, PL's, and totals.

"On system 2, $$$$inmywallet capped each series at 3 games, and didn't start sub-series if I remember correctly. I do believe that in case of a 6 game road trip, he split that up in 2 separate series. $$$$, can you verify that?"

charvik,

correct, you can split them up or just eliminate the games afterward, totally up to the player. The thing is that if the team wins the 1st of 3, you must wait until the 4th game of the series so you would have another 3 game series.
:cheers: Thanks man!

charvik and $$$$inmywallett, thanks for the responses.

The +1.5 puckline system would seem to have quite a bit more risk involved, due to the high juice, but, if you can snag an OT game, it doesn't really matter how much you paid for it, you can go to sleep then.

Charvik, definetly a good book to have in your arsenal would be matchbook for the moneylines and totals. If you play your bets the night before the games, they might not be the best option, since the volume for NHL is not as good as for other sports. But if you make your plays the day of, you should have no problem getting a better line than most others are offering.

You can't phone in bets, so that is a limitation if you have to do that one day. But if you are playing a big favorite, saving 5-7 cents per wager could provide to be beneficial over the long run. Matchbook does ML's, PL's, and totals.
Good info! Unfortunately for me I will be doing all my bets the night before. Work will be keeping me busy during the day... :hang:

hey charvik. didnt follow this last year but will be for sure this year. just curious, say a unit for me would be to win $50. what should my starting bankroll be do you think? thanks and cant wait for nov.

hey charvik. didnt follow this last year but will be for sure this year. just curious, say a unit for me would be to win $50. what should my starting bankroll be do you think? thanks and cant wait for nov.

yuice,

i would recommend 200 units. if you look in the baseball forum, you will see where i did a chase for the whole year and i went further than 3 games. just some extra information for you.

I agree with $$$$. At least 200 units to play, so at $50, that would be 10K

System "Pre-season" tracking, first week:

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 823pt; BORDER-COLLAPSE: collapse" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=1096 border=0><COLGROUP><COL style="WIDTH: 138pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 6729" width=184><COL style="WIDTH: 78pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3803" width=104><COL style="WIDTH: 80pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3913" width=107><COL style="WIDTH: 78pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3803" span=2 width=104><COL style="WIDTH: 75pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3657" width=100><COL style="WIDTH: 78pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3803" width=104><COL style="WIDTH: 76pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3693" width=101><COL style="WIDTH: 71pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 3437" span=2 width=94><TBODY><TR style="HEIGHT: 13.5pt" height=18><TD class=xl69 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext 1.5pt solid; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; WIDTH: 138pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 13.5pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=184 height=18>Ducks</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 78pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right width=104>10/3/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 80pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right width=107>10/5/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 78pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right width=104>10/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 78pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=104></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 75pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=100></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 78pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=104></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 76pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=101></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 71pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=94></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; WIDTH: 71pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" width=94></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" height=17>Canadiens</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/3/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/10/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl72 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" height=17>Sharks</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/4/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/5/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/7/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/10/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" height=17>Devils</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/4/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/8/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/11/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/13/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/17/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/18/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/20/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/25/2007</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" height=17>Flyers</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/4/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/10/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" height=17>Bruins</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/5/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/10/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/12/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/13/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 12.75pt" height=17><TD class=xl71 style="BORDER-RIGHT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-TOP: windowtext; BORDER-LEFT: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; BORDER-BOTTOM: windowtext 0.5pt dashed; HEIGHT: 12.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" height=17>Hurricanes</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/6/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/9/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/11/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/13/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/19/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc" align=right>10/20/2007</TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD><TD class=xl70 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-TOP: #f0f0f0; BORDER-LEFT: #f0f0f0; BORDER-BOTTOM: #f0f0f0; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d7e4bc"></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Again, I am not betting until November, but these would be the plays;

Wednesday Oct 3rd;

Road Chase System:
Red Wings ML -220, play against Ducks 2.2 units to win 1
Hurricanes ML -155, play against Canadiens 1.55 units to win 1

UNDER System:
Ducks/Red Wings UNDER 5.5 -110; 1.1 units to win 1
Canadiens/Hurricanes UNDER 6 -110; 1.1 units to win 1

First "pre-season" games complete...

Road chase; 1-0, +1.00
UNDER; 2-0, +2.00

YTD:
Road chase complete; 1-0, +1.00
UNDER; 2-0, +2.00
Road chase short; 1-0, +1.00
<!-- / message -->
Thursday 10/4 "pre-season"

Road Chase System:
Oilers ML +120, play against Sharks 0.83 units to win 1
Lightning ML -130, play against Devils 1.3 units to win 1
Flames ML -155, play against Flyers 1.55 units to win 1

UNDER System:
Sharks/Oilers UNDER 5.5 -120; 1.2 units to win 1
Devils/Lightning UNDER 5.5 -140; 1.4 units to win 1
Flyers/Flames UNDER 5.5 -110; 1.1 units to win 1

note; I consider this preseason, to identify teams to avoid. These are only tracked for future purposes.

I noticed that my original sheet lacked the calculations, so I am reposting. There's 3 sheets in the zip-file, one for each version of the system.:cheers:

Back