UNDER; 1-0, +1.00
Road chase short; 1-0, +1.00

Monday 11/5

UNDER System:
Capitals/Hurricanes Under 6 -125; 1.25 units to win 1
Stars/Ducks Under 5 -105; 1.05 units to win 1
Oilers/Wild Under 5 +105; 0.95 units to win 1

Road Chase System:
Hurricanes ML -220, play against Capitals 2.20 units to win 1 (Game 1/3)
Ducks ML -155, play against Stars 1.55 units to win 1 (Game 1/4)
Wild ML -240, play against Oilers 2.40 units to win 1 (Game 1/4)

:cheers:

Oilers:
Wild (Oct 8th @L0-2)
Avalanche (Oct 23rd, L2-4)
Flames (Oct 20th, @L1-4)
Canucks (Oct 12th, L2-5, Oct 13th, @L1-4)

Definitely a playable series.

Stars:
Ducks (Oct 20th, W3-1)
Sharks (Oct 29th, L2-4)
Coyotes (Oct 27th, @W5-3, Nov 2nd, L0-5)
Kings (Oct 10th W5-1, Oct 25th @L1-2)

Dallas is 2-4 on the road, has 3 wins and 3 losses against the same teams. Dallas is on a 3 game losing streak, 6GF, 15GA. I like my chances.

Capitals:
Hurricanes (Oct 6th, W2-0)
Thrashers (Oct 5th, @W3-1)
Senators (no games 07/08)

Low scoring against most teams, has had 2 straight losing road trips. 1-4 last 5 games. 2-8 after starting the season with 3 straight wins. Playable.<!-- / message -->

updated with results:

YTD:
UNDER; 2-0, +2.00
Road chase short; 3-0, +3.00

Monday 11/5

UNDER System:
Capitals/Hurricanes Under 6 -125; 1.25 units to win 1
Stars/Ducks Under 5 -105; 1.05 units to win 1
Oilers/Wild Under 5 +105; 0.95 units to win 1

Road Chase System:
Hurricanes ML -220, play against Capitals 2.20 units to win 1 (Game 1/3)
Ducks ML -155, play against Stars 1.55 units to win 1 (Game 1/4)
Wild ML -240, play against Oilers 2.40 units to win 1 (Game 1/4)

next set of games is Wednesday 11/7 including a new series.

YTD:
UNDER; 2-0, +2.00
Road chase short; 3-0, +3.00

Wednesday 11/7

UNDER System:
Stars/Sharks Under ? -???; ???? units to win 1
Oilers/Avalanche Under ? -???; ???? units to win 1
Blue Jackets/Blackhawks Under ? -???; ???? units to win 1

Road Chase System:
Sharks ML -???, play against Stars ???? units to win 1 (Game 2/4)
Blackhawks ML -???, play against Blue Jackets ???? units to win 1 (Game 1/3)

odds will be updated later tonight...

Blue Jackets road trip:

Blackhawks
Red Wings
Predators

This series worries me a little, with the Jackets playing solid hockey. They do have 3 strong home teams on the slate so I will roll the dice.

charvik, I echo your concerns with the BlueJackets, but that series being 3 games in 4 nights should wear on them a bit. Overall, I expect the Clmb to be a very profitable team this year.

Under System

Charvik, I'm new to the site but have seen how much success the road chase system has and understand how it works but I was unsure of how the under system works. Can you please let me know because I am very interested. Thanks.

charvik, I echo your concerns with the BlueJackets, but that series being 3 games in 4 nights should wear on them a bit. Overall, I expect the Clmb to be a very profitable team this year.
I totally agree...

I think the fact of being 3 in 4 and facing Detroit, who is solid at home and an up and down Nashville team will be enough to bring this series home... heck, the Hawks can beat them too... 3 solid chances to get the W.

Charvik, I'm new to the site but have seen how much success the road chase system has and understand how it works but I was unsure of how the under system works. Can you please let me know because I am very interested. Thanks.
Well, it's basically the same concept... play the UNDER on all games during a roadtrip. $$$$inmywallet proved out that this system has been very successful over the years, and with lines around -130 to +125 it tends to be cheaper to play as well.

Looking at it from a players/sport perspective the theory is that as teams get more road weary they tend to got slower on the skates and focus on a slower paced, puck control game. I would also consider the visiting team not being as offensive minded late in a road trip. $$$$ did the numbers for the last 5 years I believe and it has proven to be successful every year so far...:cheers:

Ok So What Now Is This? Lol

YTD:
UNDER; 1-0, +1.00
Road chase short; 1-0, +1.00

Monday 11/5

UNDER System:
Capitals/Hurricanes Under 6 -125; 1.25 units to win 1 (Ok)(or is it Loss because its faded?)
Stars/Ducks Under 5 -105; 1.05 units to win 1 (Push)
Oilers/Wild Under 5 +105; 0.95 units to win 1 (Loss) (or is it win because its faded?)

OK dude, this is a 1 - 1 - 1 Day right? I mean you dont have a Loss posted in your record for weeks to come, MUCH LESS THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE I SEE ONE right there? :hang:

I just went thru about 45+ posts of yours, and this is the 12th atleast that have been WAY OFF what you say in your record man, i have no clue what you think this system is doing for you or anyone else but uh if youve played every pick youve posted from what ive read so far, youre way under 50% dude, Which is pretty much What every system can do, Lose ya money ALL DAY!!!

YEAH SURE!!! lol

WHO THE HELL IS KEEPING TRACK OF THIS ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY OF A FARCE OF A OH MY FUCKING GOD MAN?!?!?!?!?!

Someone PLEASE Reminisce over what this guys picks have been and what they resulted?!?!?!?! I mean his System sorry, He didnt pick anything, ITS GOTTA BE THE SYSTEM?!?!?! LMAO!

GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES FOR YA!!!!

Sorry everyone, i hate to be the basher in this instance but my god man!!! lol, this shit is hysterical!! lol

OK dude, this is a 1 - 1 - 1 Day right? I mean you dont have a Loss posted in your record for weeks to come, MUCH LESS THE NEXT DAY BECAUSE I SEE ONE right there? :hang:

I just went thru about 45+ posts of yours, and this is the 12th atleast that have been WAY OFF what you say in your record man, i have no clue what you think this system is doing for you or anyone else but uh if youve played every pick youve posted from what ive read so far, youre way under 50% dude, Which is pretty much What every system can do, Lose ya money ALL DAY!!!

YEAH SURE!!! lol

WHO THE HELL IS KEEPING TRACK OF THIS ABSOLUTE TRAVESTY OF A FARCE OF A OH MY FUCKING GOD MAN?!?!?!?!?!

Someone PLEASE Reminisce over what this guys picks have been and what they resulted?!?!?!?! I mean his System sorry, He didnt pick anything, ITS GOTTA BE THE SYSTEM?!?!?! LMAO!

GET BACK TO ME AND LET ME KNOW HOW IT GOES FOR YA!!!!

Sorry everyone, i hate to be the basher in this instance but my god man!!! lol, this shit is hysterical!! lol
Maybe you should try and read the basis of the system before you post. You're just making yourself look silly with posts like this.

http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4224
http://www.cappingthegame.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35445

I realize you are new here, but that's not an excuse for being an ass.

Back