NHL 2013-2014

Keyknee
Im taking the game U5. It's a tough game to cap due to the suspensions and injuries.
Honestly, if you like MON tonight you should play their series ML as next game will be in MON and you will get a nice hedge price for NYR.

Thanks PrimeTime. I wasn't to sure about this game so I thought I'd ask the only guy in here who's still posting hockey consistantly. Think the safe bet is me watching it w/o money on it. The first two rounds were kind to me as I'm sure they were to the rest of us but this third round has been much more difficult to predict for me anyways, but thank you for your input and I'll keep checkin back in with your posts. GL tonight. 2-1, 3-1 sounds good. Heck 1-0 LOL in OT

Keyknee,
Anytime. I completely agree it's hard to cap these rounds because Montreal lost their goalie, now NYR suffering suspensions and injuries. Marty got off with a lucky one on one opportunity to end OT last night as well.
Same goes for the western conference. LAK is a streaky team, hard to count any momentum with them as Quick was out for majority of the year. Along with, Chicago's road woes.

If anything that's cappable during this round, would be totals and +1.5 opportunities.

BOL with the rest of the playoffs though! lets hope for a winning finish just like our winning beginnings.

I agree Prime. This round is really tough to cap. Not to mention I am in a TERRIBLE SLUMP.
What is funny is I am fading myself tonight. And it is exactly what you have posted.
I honestly see this gm going to Chi and the Under. So I got ready to click confirm.... faded my picks and I have LA and the Over tonight in a parlay.
GL to you sir and thanks for still posting your Hockey plays. I tune in every gm!

I agree Prime. This round is really tough to cap. Not to mention I am in a TERRIBLE SLUMP.
What is funny is I am fading myself tonight. And it is exactly what you have posted.
I honestly see this gm going to Chi and the Under. So I got ready to click confirm.... faded my picks and I have LA and the Over tonight in a parlay.
GL to you sir and thanks for still posting your Hockey plays. I tune in every gm!

ProV1Colt,

Honestly that means a lot to me. Thanks for the support throughout the year. Hilarious thing fading yourself because I did the same when I was in a slump. Whatever I thought was good I played the opposite and it was winning. I had a feeling on LAK but once again it's terrible. Chicago is like Indiana in the NBA playoffs, you just dont know what team you're gonna get. the Championship contender, or the tanking team. And, LAK. Every NHL fan or capper knows about their inconsistencies, when they're hot THEY'RE HOT and vice versa.

As for tonight's game. Numbers say NYR. But, the way MON has been playing past 2 games. I'm backing them. They were one shot away from getting this series tied 2-2. And, if anything the Boston series showed, when their backs are against the wall they will come out and not give a damn and shoot till their sticks break.

BOL tonight ProV1!

I agree w/ you again. I want to take nyr and over tonight. So guess what. It's Mont and the Under tonight.
GL!

Yesterday: 0-2
May: 39-43-4
Playoffs: 108-89-8
YTD: 532-425-19

CHI // O5

TT:
LAK O2.5
CHI O2.5

PARLAY:
BLACKHAWKS +1.5/CHI SKY ML/ HEAT ML
-- HEAT ML PENDING FROM LAST NIGHTS PARLAY