KC @ Philly -3...........................L

Sunday

San Diego +3 @ Tenn
Tampa Bay @ NE Over 44
Rams @ Dallas -3.5
Arizona @ Saints -7.5
Colts @ San Fran Over 47
Jags @ Seattle -19.5 (BIG) this is a Shutout/Blowout. Consider the Under 41

Good luck shark, your saints pick may back me away from my lean to cards. why u like saints, if you dont mind?

Good luck shark, your saints pick may back me away from my lean to cards. why u like saints, if you dont mind?
Well, Arizona has sucked on the road only winning 4 out of 25 away games and only 11-13-1 ATS in that stretch. Saints have covered ATS 17 of last 22 in the dome. Also, Larry Fitzgerald is not 100% with his hamstring and he's a major key for Arizona to win there. I think New Orleans finds a way to improve their ground game which has been lacking, to say the least. Saint's defense is stellar and will give Carson Palmer fits. Can't believe this guy is still playing...LOL. I kinda like the Under also but haven't made up my mind if I'll play it. Drew Brees is beasting lately and think he found his stride again. Guess we'll see. GL Bones.

Well, Arizona has sucked on the road only winning 4 out of 25 away games and only 11-13-1 ATS in that stretch. Saints have covered ATS 17 of last 22 in the dome. Also, Larry Fitzgerald is not 100% with his hamstring and he's a major key for Arizona to win there. I think New Orleans finds a way to improve their ground game which has been lacking, to say the least. Saint's defense is stellar and will give Carson Palmer fits. Can't believe this guy is still playing...LOL. I kinda like the Under also but haven't made up my mind if I'll play it. Drew Brees is beasting lately and think he found his stride again. Guess we'll see. GL Bones.
Bench Ingram. Problem solved

GL

recap

San Diego +3 @ Tenn................push
Tampa Bay @ NE Over 44............
L
Rams @ Dallas -3.5....................W
Arizona @ Saints -7.5.................
W
Colts @ San Fran Over 47............L
Jags @ Seattle -19.5..................W
Jax/Seattle O17 2H ....................
W
Fins +250 live ...........................W

Steelers/Bears Under 41

SHALK! u might be a old crazy senile muthafucka, but god does like tha new avatar. nice change

:shake:

recap

L
W
Jax/Seattle O17 2H .....................
W
Fins +250 live ............................W

Steelers/Bears Under 41..............L
Played O21 2H...........................W
Pitt +6.5
live..............................
L

And last play of the week:

Will the Broncos win? Sure will. Will they win by 16? It's possible. Will I lay 16? No way. Oakland isn't the Jaguars. They actually have an OK defense. They will have to run the ball and run hard to stay within the numbers. The total is iffy and I lean under. That said, I have only one way to play this. Tease the Donks down and the Under.

Broncos/Raiders 6 point tease
Broncos -10 Under 56

WK1 5-7
WK2 6-4

WK3 7-6

L
W
Jax/Seattle O17 2H .....................
W
Fins +250 live ............................W

Steelers/Bears Under 41..............L
Played O21 2H...........................W
Pitt +6.5
live..............................
L
Broncos -10 Under 56...............L
Raiders +27 live in game............W

Back