NFL X Discussion

Austin Allen cost me a mortgage payment. Bucs blow a 3 score lead. Awful.

What’s the Rams situation today?

Niners expected to play starters entire half. Should be enough to build a cushion vs Colts as their first string offense has been erratic.

Wonder why Chiefs are so expensive?

Ravens again?

QB DEPTH CHARTS - NOT ALWAYS PLAYING ORDER

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

QB1 P.MAHOLMES

QB2 C.HENNE

QB3 M.MCGLOIN

QB4 C.LITTON

CHICAGO BEARS

QB1 M.TRUBISKY

QB2 C.DANIEL

QB3 T.BRAY

TENNESSEE TITANS

QB1 M.MARIOTA

QB2 B.GABBERT

QB3 L.FALK

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

QB1 B.ROETHLISBERGER

QB2 L.JONES

QB3 M.RUDOLPH

QB4 J.DOBBS

HOUSTON TEXANS

QB1 D.WATSON

QB2 B.WEEDEN

QB3 J.WEBB

QB4 S.MORRIS

LOS ANGELES RAMS

QB1 J.GOFF

QB2 S.MANNION

QB3 B.ALLEN

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS

QB1 J.GAROPPOLO

QB2 C.BETHARD

QB3 N.MULLENS

QB4 J.HENEGHAN

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS

QB1 A.LUCK

QB2 J.BRISSETT

QB3 P.WALKER

QB4 B.KAAYA

CINCINNATI BENGALS

QB1 A.DALTON

QB2 J.DRISKEL

QB3 M.BARKLEY

QB4 L.WOODSIDE

BUFFALO BILLS

QB1 J.ALLEN - expected to start

QB2 N.PETERMAN

ARIZONA CARDINALS

QB1 S.BRADFORD

QB2 J.ROSEN

QB3 M.GLENNON

QB4 C.KANOFF

DALLAS COWBOYS

QB1 D.PRESCOTT

QB2 C.RUSH

QB3 D.STURM

QB4 M.WHITE

The Cowboys sans Dak have been awful. Really, really awful. Why is the number still 3? Should be 6
This is why you can make money betting preseason. The whole week in Dallas people have talked about nothing but the OL and whether Dak needs to sit because the OL injuries will put him in jeopardy.

Then I turn on the NBC broadcast tonight, and their pregame analysis says nothing about the injuries on the OL.

Can we get some chatter going on about tonight's games? Could be some good spots to get some real value.

What I've noticed with junk 2nd/3rd strings this pre-season.

Ravens continue to dominate. They're deep and LJ will be asked to play a lot of snaps I assume for the last time for at least a year. I think McCoy is out. That's a lot of HOGAN. Who STINKS.

Falcons are an awful team sans Ryan/Freeman/Jones.

No idea how the Lions came back last week other than gifts from Allen of TB. Browns should win.

Interested in 49ers if this is a Chandler Jones tryout.

A couple snippets on Redskins...

The Redskins expect to play only second- and third-stringers in their preseason finale at Baltimore on Thursday night (7:30, NBCSWA). For the backups, it’s a final opportunity to make lasting impressions ahead of Saturday’s 4 p.m. deadline to cut rosters from 90 players to 53. There probably are only about three spots still up for grabs as coach Jay Gruden and his brain trust — team president Bruce Allen and team executive Doug Williams — consider keeping an extra tight end or quarterback. Here are five players to watch.

Kevin Hogan, Redskins quarterback

The Redskins swapped sixth-round picks with the Browns this spring to acquire the third-year passer from Cleveland, but he’s a long shot to make the roster. Hogan looked terrific against Denver with two late touchdown passes, but he’s probably auditioning for a job elsewhere. The Redskins will likely let him play the whole game, and a solid effort would make him a tough cut. But they’ll likely cut him unless backup Colt McCoy’s sore hand doesn’t improve by Saturday. The Redskins figure to pass often tonight to learn more about fringe receivers.

But Hogan should get every opportunity to make an impression this week, as starter Alex Smithwon’t play and backup Colt McCoy is likely to sit out with a thumb injury. The Redskins signed quarterback Connor Jessop on Saturday as an insurance policy, but Hogan should play most of the game. He fared well in the third preseason game against the Broncos, completing 7 of 9 passes for 88 yards and two touchdowns.

Last edited:
I think Ravens are probably a decent small play. Skins are going to totally play backups on offense and just try and get out of the game without any injuries. Balt though seems more motivated with RGIII needing a good performance to ensure a backup spot, and their desire to get Lamar Jackson some more reps. I just don't see Skins doing much of anything in this game.

Back