pinny lines

Sat 09/01 USA - NFL
[TABLE="class: odds-data, width: 745"]
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: center time-column ng-binding, align: center"]Time[/TH]
[TH="class: center match-column ng-binding, align: center"]Game[/TH]
[TH="class: center handicap-column ng-binding, align: center"]Spread[/TH]
[TH="class: center handicap-column ng-binding, align: center"]Money Line[/TH]
[TH="class: center total-column ng-binding, colspan: 2, align: center"]Total[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR="class: ng-scope"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]16.30[/TD]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #E9E9E9"]Kansas City Chiefs[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]-3
-118​
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]Over 40.5 -105[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]Under 40.5 -105[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #E9E9E9"][/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9"]Houston Texans[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]+3
+107​
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Sun 10/01 USA - NFL
<tbody>[TR]
[TH="class: center moneyline-column ng-binding, align: center"]Money Line[/TH]
[TH="class: center total-column ng-binding, colspan: 2, align: center"]Total[/TH]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]13.00[/TD]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #E9E9E9"]Pittsburgh Steelers[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]-2.5
-113​
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]Over 46.5 -105[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]Under 46.5 -105[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #E9E9E9"][/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9"]Cincinnati Bengals[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]+2.5
+102​
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

The most parity that I could recall in the playoffs. It's ridiculous.

The Redskins are the hottest team for heavens sake and they have just a good a chance as anyone else IMO

I'm kinda surprised KC is favored by 3 in Houston but KC is getting majority of the action

Chiefs havent won a playoff game since 1994 AT HOUSTON. Good karma there but I worry a lot about Houston pass rush against our O-line. Just moved to Houston so I'll be going to the game. Chiefs corners have been great so hopefully can contain Nuk. Should be a good one....hoping for 330 Saturday kick.

I cannot believe I'm saying this -- initial lean is the Texans @ home with their defense. But Duane Brown going down may change this thought. Score will be something like 21-20, 20-19 Chiefs. The Chiefs kicker may make the difference

I really hope Wash is a dog. will be a monster play for me if they are. GB is fucking trash and Wash can exploit that shitty secondary.

Lean KC -3. If PIT has DeAngelo they will likely be a play also.

pinny

Sat 09/01 USA - NFL
<tbody>[TR]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]16.30[/TD]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #E9E9E9"]Kansas City Chiefs[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]-3 -123[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]-173[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]Over 40.5 +100[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]Under 40.5 -110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #E9E9E9"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9"]Houston Texans[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]+3 +111[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]+156[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: divider ng-scope"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, colspan: 5, align: center"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]20.15[/TD]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]Pittsburgh Steelers[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]-2.5 -105[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]-128[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]Over 46.5 -113[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]Under 46.5 +102[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]Cincinnati Bengals[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]+2.5 -105[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]+116[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Sun 10/01 USA - NFL
<footer style="color: rgb(0, 0, 50); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 18px;">[TABLE="class: odds-data, width: 745"]
<tbody>[TR]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]13.00[/TD]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #E9E9E9"]Seattle Seahawks[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]-4.5 -103[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]-220[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]Over 42 +100[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]Under 42 -110[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #E9E9E9"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9"]Minnesota Vikings[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]+4.5 -107[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]+197[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: divider ng-scope"]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, colspan: 5, align: center"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #E9E9E9, align: center"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]16.40[/TD]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]Green Bay Packers[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]0 +104[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]Over 46.5 -105[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]Under 46.5 -105[/TD]
[/TR]
[TD="class: name, bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]
[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1"]Washington Redskins[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]0 -115[/TD]
[TD="bgcolor: #F1F1F1, align: center"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

<footer>
</footer></footer>

Gb coldest team in nfl right now
Washington hot. Hard not to like wash

GB O-Line is crap. I'm not too familiar with Washington's D-line so not sure if they can exploit it. Red rifle will probably be rusty being off for so long. I think he goes another year without winning a playoff game.

Pit and Was for me. Pit just won handily in Cincy and has had a lot of success there. Cincy not the team to exploit Pit's weaknesses on defense. I'll take the QB who has proven he can win on the road in the playoffs. Wash is one of the hottest teams in the league right now and Cousins is playing with a ton of confidence. I have not been a fan of this version of the Pack all year. Too many big games where they did not even show up, no run game, WR drops, etc. Even if GB manages to win in Wash, I'll get my money back + going against them the following week.

Pit and Was for me. Pit just won handily in Cincy and has had a lot of success there. Cincy not the team to exploit Pit's weaknesses on defense. I'll take the QB who has proven he can win on the road in the playoffs. Wash is one of the hottest teams in the league right now and Cousins is playing with a ton of confidence. I have not been a fan of this version of the Pack all year. Too many big games where they did not even show up, no run game, WR drops, etc. Even if GB manages to win in Wash, I'll get my money back + going against them the following week.

I will just say that in that game, they lost dalton and eifert in the first half

I just grabbed Wash ML -120 for 3u. GB OL is bad, but their WR's are even worse. Dropped balls, wrong routes, etc. They look out of sync. Skins will be able to throw on these DB's too - very young. Starting 2 rookies and a 2nd year guy. Shields really the only one with experience but he missed last week with a concussion and no guarantee he will play this week.

I AGREE ^^^^^ the WR can not get separation for the life of them and it is hurting the offense, the only time they seem to have success is when rodgers is scrambling and the WR improvise. Skins playing great there D is playing well i will pay to see GB go on road in playoffs and all of a sudden look different..... Wash does its HW there D should be able to do the job....

wash D is a lil suspect which is a lil concerning but this is more of a bet that GB cant get it corrected they are who they are and need to regroup next season

GB is just off right now, they cant find it. the WR's cant get open.
gimme washington

Deangelo Williams status is important for Pittsburgh. With him being carted off the field I would think he doesn't play, we'll see. That back up to Williams didn't look too good averaging only 2 yards per carry against that shit Browns defense. It's nice they have Big Ben but a running game will keep the D line from teeing off on the QB.

Seattle will dominate the vikings, stop ad and it's over teddy will have a tough time against that defense. 120 yards for teddy in a beat down 38-7, Seattle with Lynch back hottest team in the NFC right now. Sea for me big

Wash looks like a handout the way the 2 teams are playing......though I read an article today with stats since 2002 about hot v cold teams going into the playoffs and cold teams were better ATS.

Forget hot/cold, I'm pretty sure the general public thinks Wash sucks and Arod will shred them. Cousins andGruden are still under the radar and deserve a lot of credit.

I will just say that in that game, they lost dalton and eifert in the first half

I agree Scopey, and McCarron has been backing up for about a year or 2 and hasn't been awful with the talent surrounding him in the past 2 games. Kinda like Ben's first year when they went to playoffs, and Ben just was kinda care-taking the team trying to coax it through the playoffs. He has been improving and he did win 2 national Championships so he knows the big spotlight as well as Big Ben.

The Steelers Defense may have looked good against the Browns but they aren't very good. Pit Pass rush stinks vs a good O-line which should give McCarron time to throw and TBH, I think he's performed decently.

Offensively, Ben hasn't been lighting the world on fire like he did mid season. Teams are starting to do 2 deep defensive schemes preventing the deep ball and making it hard for them to complete the deep throws and Ben's penchant in holding the ball has hurt them somewhat the past few games as well as forcing the ball causing interceptions. Baltimore and the Browns did it for most of the game and i think have shown a slight blue print for defensing the Pittsburgh offense. So the Steelers need to exploit the middle of the field with Heath Miller/Jesse James. (Possibly some 2 tight end sets). Also need D'Williams to be healthy.

In the last two Steelers games, they have been probably in the negative in turnover ratio. The Baltimore Ravens game it led to the loss. Browns couldn't capitalize on them and lost.

Weaknesses get exploited during the playoffs.

I actually like the Over as both teams will score and i don't think it will be a 10-3 game by any stretch of the imagination.

Wash looks like a handout the way the 2 teams are playing......though I read an article today with stats since 2002 about hot v cold teams going into the playoffs and cold teams were better ATS.

I guess the question is ....How good are the Washington Redskin DBs? Can they duplicate for a whole game what the Vikings defense did the Sunday Night and Apply pressure on Rodgers?

I got Houston +3.5 and jumped on it. Chiefs on paper are the better team, but this Texans D has been playing lights out of late. As long as Hoyer can post 200 + yards passing and the Texans can get a 100 on the ground,. I really like their chances.

BOL everyone!

Looks like the books are gonna get killed this weekend. Everyone seems to be on the road Favs except for liking Washington. Washington doesn't impress me. Seattle on the road laying 6 vs a formidable D and running game? How's the weather? Steelers pass D vs the WRs of Cincinnati. Has anyone checked Pittsburgh pass D lately? KC on the road doesn't make me jump either. Flip coins in the NFL. It's not for making $$$. GL

Now that Was has moved to +1, every home team is dogged. Has that ever happened in NFL playoffs before?

Dropped a unit on Cincy to win AFC @ 10/1. That's great odds on a team that was one blown lead at Denver from being the #1 seed.

Looks like the books are gonna get killed this weekend. Everyone seems to be on the road Favs except for liking Washington. Washington doesn't impress me. Seattle on the road laying 6 vs a formidable D and running game? How's the weather? Steelers pass D vs the WRs of Cincinnati. Has anyone checked Pittsburgh pass D lately? KC on the road doesn't make me jump either. Flip coins in the NFL. It's not for making $$$. GL

It will be right around 0 degrees for the kickoff in Minny. They are saying potentially it will be in the top 10 for coldest playoff games ever played. Wind chill will be -10 to -15 degrees. I love it.

Now that Was has moved to +1, every home team is dogged. Has that ever happened in NFL playoffs before?
guess I jumped the gun on taking Wash ML at -120. Really don't like seeing the RLM to be honest but I thing they will be able to torch GB's defense.

ONLY THING that concerns me is washington record this season vs teams with winning records..... and regarding the RLM have u seen the % is more $$ comin in on wash?

I got Houston +3.5 and jumped on it. Chiefs on paper are the better team, but this Texans D has been playing lights out of late. As long as Hoyer can post 200 + yards passing and the Texans can get a 100 on the ground,. I really like their chances.

BOL everyone!

Welcome to the site.

Which is exactly what Goodell wanted to accomplish with the offense favoring rule changes. Give the fantasy **** lots of points like it's a fucking video game and then profit off that.

It will be right around 0 degrees for the kickoff in Minny. They are saying potentially it will be in the top 10 for coldest playoff games ever played. Wind chill will be -10 to -15 degrees. I love it.

Hate to say it, but I bet the Vikings +6.....On the path to the superbowl, I worry about this game more than I do carolina....not sure why, but I do.....although I don't fear teddy ballgame

why did Minny go outdoors?

BOL everyone!

Welcome, Tinman. GL!

Listening to NFL radio yesterday with Pat Kerwin & Jim Miller. They were talking about how cold it would be in Minny & the fact that the field has heating coils. They said that combo leads to some slick surfaces which could hinder the run game but help the pass game. Would be interesting to see numbers on rushing vs passing & point totals for games in similar situations.

Listening to NFL radio yesterday with Pat Kerwin & Jim Miller. They were talking about how cold it would be in Minny & the fact that the field has heating coils. They said that combo leads to some slick surfaces which could hinder the run game but help the pass game. Would be interesting to see numbers on rushing vs passing & point totals for games in similar situations.

really only slick if there is precipitation. snowed about 1" today and will probably get ~2" on Friday. I assume field will dry out before Sunday because it will be in the 20's on Saturday and then drop off pretty hard. should be warm enough for all the moisture to evaporate with the heat.

The coils were added the summer before the Vikes started playing there. I'm sure they have used them a couple times but this will honestly be the first true test.

HOU D playing with spirit right now. Hopkins is a guy that can win games on his own. Andy Reid awesome REG SEASON coach. Once playoffs come, his teams fold. Al Smith laying points on road in the playoffs? Lots of value in the home dog here.

regarding weather for Minnesota (thanks Punit for your comments) -- just remember the Ice Bowl in '67 the final score 21-17 and it was played on ice...temp was -10 or more and windchill was something like -40. Heating coils failed, game was played on ice. College band's instruments did not work and band members taken to hospital for hypothermia etc... I say this, b/c cold weather does not always mean low scoring. Of course, I am one of the squares with Over 42 and 40 so I need something to convince myself

Regarding the Chiefs over their hot streak.....really have played better on the road. Crushed Denver, SD and Oakland away from home while struggling with teams at Arrowhead.

Back