NFL Wildcard Round

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Shitty season to say the least. Time to go on a run

AZ +6 2 Units

I might not trust Lindley, but I sure as hell don't trust Cam. I am wary of the fact that CAR is on the upswing but the Cards defense should limit anything CAR can do on offense. No more cream puffs on the schedule (NFC South) from here on out.....

Game 2, thinking we see some scoring. Big Ben will be throwing all over and the Ravens pass D is suspect as hell. Frankly, both pass defenses are suspect and I expect higher scoring because of it.

BAL/PIT o46 1 unit

Couple lucky breaks with safeties helping my plays in both games yesterday. I'll take it. You need those breaks when you can get them. 2-1 -0.2 Units on the action.

Like Indy today. Don't trust Red Rocket on the road with or without AJ Green. I think Cincy will try to keep it close and use their ground attack more. Cincy D is playing better, but I think Luck is too much in this one. Buying the hook.

IND -3 -130 1 Unit

Putting this down now. One day, the lines makers will get this game right but I don't think it will be this time... Balty OTR in the playoffs? I'll take the TD. Wish I could have got the 7.5 at the open but this line is going down IMO.

BAL +7 -105 2 Units

GL P. Hope today is as good as late last night. Thanks for the MMA & Tennis plays.
:cheers3:

Putting this down now. One day, the lines makers will get this game right but I don't think it will be this time... Balty OTR in the playoffs? I'll take the TD. Wish I could have got the 7.5 at the open but this line is going down IMO.

BAL +7 -105 2 Units

smart play....pats will have a hard time putting up points against suggs and his boys....also thinking under

Whitten o4.5 catches 1 Unit

Heavy lean to under in the DET/DAL game and lean DET as well. No play on either yet.

That was the most disgusting reversal of a penalty I've ever seen.

4-2 +1.675 Units on the weekend. Should have played both of my leans in the late game.

Back