NFL Wild Card Weekend

P-Unit

Beacon of Calmness
Initially leaned all dogs when the lines came out. After thinking about it, I'm sticking with some leans but changed my mind on others.

Plays

CIN +4.5 1 Unit
BAL -6.5 1 Unit
2T Teaser CIN +10.5/BAL -.5 1 Unit
WAS +3 1 Unit

Leans

MIN
WAS

I think HOU and CIN are heading in opposite directions. Cincy winning games they are supposed to win and Houston losing games they are sopposed to win.

As for Balty, I think the luckboxing ways of Indy will come to a screeching halt tomorrow. Ravens roll in an inspired effort due to the return of Ray Lewis.

Waiting on a better number for Minny game but may just wait to get involved at HT. Ponder's injury makes me nervous, but Webb has shown he can provide a spark and the fact that the Packers have to prepare for both is good for Minny backers. However, my head tells me Pack may roll as this could be a letdown spot for a young Minny team. If Winfield is effective I think that will slow down the GB passing game somewhat, but AD is gonna need to have a monster day for the Vikes to win. GB hasn't shown they can stop the run at all. They may put up points but Vikes below avg offense has been able to move the ball at will against them this year.

Hit this prop today. Think we see a lot of AD tonight.

NFL [78393] TOTAL o23½-130 (TOT RUSH ATTEMPTS-A.PETERSON vrs TOT RUSH ATTEMPTS-A.PETERSON)

Half unit

what a fucking disaster yesterday on all accounts. Back in the saddle - feel more conviction on these plays than yesterday's action.

BAL -7 -115 3 Units

On the Ravens as well. Got them yesterday at -7. Ravens a whole different team at home and I expect they get a lift from Lewis return as Colts did last week from Pagano.
I'm looking for Ravens to use run game and shorter passes to control the game.

GL

Thanks fellas. Getting this down now also (tailing Gyno)

2T Teaser BAL -1/NE -2.5 2 Units

Back