NFL Wild Card Picks

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
NFL 2014-2015 Overall 127W-118L-7P +0.02 units (51.83%)

Well, I guess you could say I finished up on the year. Final week was pretty tough, and it could have been worse. Hope the playoffs go well..

Cowboys -7 to win 1 unit

I saw a lot of people were not too happy with the Cowboys keeping Romo, Murray and Dez in the game , most of the game, with there playoff fates already decided. A lot of teams have rested players in the final week, only to come out looking terrible in the first game of the playoffs. That's why in recent years we've seen these Wild Card teams do well in the playoffs, they've been fighting for weeks. I think what the Cowboys did will help them, it will keep them in shape, and this team is far better then the Lions. Of course if the Cowboys can't cover, would love to see the Lions keep it going for my boys Weener, Hunter and JK.

Cardinals +6.5 to win 1 unit

I am at least somewhat concerned about the offensive situation, as it is not good. But the Panthers are just getting way too much love with this line. The Cardinals probably playing this game very much like the game against the Rams on the road a couple weeks ago. The Panthers have been somewhat hot, but its been against Falcons, Bucs, Saints and Browns. I expect a fairly low scoring game, and I expect the Cardinals to have a chance to win it in the end. That's why I'm also taking a shot on...

Cardinals ML +240 to bet 1 unit

Steelers -3 to win 1 unit

I am sure a lot of people are shocked by this pick. Bell likely being out of this game is gonna hurt, but I think for one game they should be able to do without him. Ben Tate signing will be interesting, not sure how much they really use him, I think Archer will still get most of the action and he could be a big part of the game plan catching balls out of the back field. Bell has been great running the ball, but the key part of his game is that he catches balls underneath, and sometimes even plays as a WR (77 catches). Key factor in this game = best O-line Ben has ever had since hes been on the Steelers. Deep ball will hurt the Ravens. Guessing a 50 + yard catch by Bryant. Score prediction 27-17.

What should really concern you with the cardinals isn't the love the Panthers are getting just for the hell of it, but the fact that Arizona has given up a shit ton of rushing yards the last two weeks and the fact the Panthers have been running the ball well the last couple of weeks. Panthers defense is also pretty good and Arizona has no QB. Literally. The Pitt Panthers might be favored at home over this a cardinals team. You did, however, get a decent number from what it opened at.

I'd argue the Pitt Panthers would have a pretty good time running the ball on the teams they played too

Gl to you tho

are you worried about Archer in pass protecting Ben? From what I saw last game, he was pretty bad in that role. dude is tiny...

having a hell of a time w the Pitt game…gl this weekend Alex

The O-line has played so well this year that I think its something to think about it, but only as a minor concern to me

rough game..

1H Steelers -2.5 (-115) to win 1 unit

1Q Steelers -0.5 (+110) to bet 1 unit

1Q Steelers TT O 5.5 (-120) to win 1 unit

2H Steelers -2.5 to win 1 unit

2H Steelers/Ravens O 24 (-105) to win 1 unit

2H Steelers TT O 13.5 (+100)

Was positive that the steelers were gonna win today, I had almost no doubt. I guess this is what I deserve for being a homer

the great comeback ...

2H Bengals +3 (-123) to win 1 unit

2H Bengals TT O 10 (-125) to win 1 unit

Colts leave points on the field, Bengals need to take advantage of this in the 2H

the comeback looks fucked to start...

1H Lions/Cowboys Under 24.5 (-125) to win 1 unit

2H Lions ML +270 to bet 1 unit

2H Lions +6.5 (+100) to bet 1 unit

2H Lions TT O 10 (-130) to win 1 unit

The Cowboys have done nothing other then 1 play

Back