*** NFL Week Two/NCAAF Week Three In-Game***

So does Chicago know they can't run the fucking ball
I was shocked how well Dallas was able to run on SF last week. Thought it had more to do with SF but after watching Murray today it might just be that Dallas has a really good running game.

Fairly certain the league wanted to get this new stadium opened in style with higher concession sales by throwing 4x the normal amount of flags to ensure this one goes 4 hours long.

I was shocked how well Dallas was able to run on SF last week. Thought it had more to do with SF but after watching Murray today it might just be that Dallas has a really good running game.

Murray is outstanding. Chicago is on crack if they think Forte=Murray and they would be able to run the ball.

Anyone following live with 5d Live in-game? Just booked 49ers score 25 first (as opposed to bears or neither team) at +180... seems too good to be true....

I have to say, I've heard Brandon Marshall speak on a few occasions (most recently this season on Inside the NFL). I used to think that guy was a total moron but he's actually pretty well spoken and seems to have his shit together. likable guy and plays his ass off now.

Y9NxC7M.gif

I have to say, I've heard Brandon Marshall speak on a few occasions (most recently this season on Inside the NFL). I used to think that guy was a total moron but he's actually pretty well spoken and seems to have his shit together. likable guy and plays his ass off now.

I was thinking the exact same thing when watching Inside the NFL

Back