*** NFL Week Two/NCAAF Week Three In-Game***

Couple of my classmates and I are coming into town. Glad it is a weekday game so wife and kids can stay home and I can get crazy

So I had a problem with Verizon Fios a couple weeks back where I didnt have TV basically for 5 days, and 3 technicians had to come out. The third one told me that the last 2 did every thing backwards and hes surprised anything worked at all. I just called in after being lazy for 2 weeks. They told me to they would credit me $10 dollars. I told the lady that was bullshit. She transferred me to what she called the "Elite department". It was closed. She hung up on me

how about that customer service.

So I had a problem with Verizon Fios a couple weeks back where I didnt have TV basically for 5 days, and 3 technicians had to come out. The third one told me that the last 2 did every thing backwards and hes surprised anything worked at all. I just called in after being lazy for 2 weeks. They told me to they would credit me $10 dollars. I told the lady that was bullshit. She transferred me to what she called the "Elite department". It was closed. She hung up on me

how about that customer service.
If you have Facebook (i don't) post your story there and on their wall. Companies hate this and will react...a couple friends have had success this way

Back