*** NFL Week Two/NCAAF Week Three In-Game***

did you at least remember your NFL picks this week?

prison rules....nice......nfl picks are in ......goy in nfl is seattle this week......don't get caught up in the sharpie home-dog value bullshit.....seattle will BURY this SD team on sunday

prison rules....nice......nfl picks are in ......goy in nfl is seattle this week......don't get caught up in the sharpie home-dog value bullshit.....seattle will BURY SD team on sunday

i know man but I just want to tell you that Steelers GOY material for me this week too :prayer

did you at least remember your NFL picks this week?

he did...

i've sent pms , pms to gsro and nygiants to put some tiebreakers in. Not much more I can do then physically go to their house , and force them to put plays in

he did...

i've sent pms , pms to gsro and nygiants to put some tiebreakers in. Not much more I can do then physically go to their house , and force them to put plays in

fuck em man. If it comes down to that, too bad, they lose (unless they are matched up against each other, thats another issue)

2nd Half Miami (OH) +14.5

Michigan up 31-10, 4th and 10 :21 seconds

Michigan calls timeout to get a fucking Field Goal

Are you fucking serious MICHIGAN

why? youve been complaining about the pass defense all game

I grant you that they can come back and win...but...you don't seem to think they are very good on D lol

Adjustments hopefully...Still think SoCar got some lucky breaks. This isnt an 11 point game

Back