*** NFL Week Two/NCAAF Week Three In-Game***

Heisman contender

I wouldn't go that far. BYU's biggest problem this year is going to be how horrific their schedule is. The best team they play this year will either be BSU or Cal(can't believe I just typed that). He's elusive as hell, don't get me wrong but he can't pass very well and they play a lot of HS defenses.

I wouldn't go that far. BYU's biggest problem this year is going to be how horrific their schedule is. The best team they play this year will either be BSU or Cal(can't believe I just typed that). He's elusive as hell, don't get me wrong but he can't pass very well and they play a lot of HS defenses.
Yes, youre right about the schedule but he'll still get looks. Will have to keep an eye out for him.

we would tend to believe YoungGun more on just about anything right now. He could tell us he's actually Phil Jackson living Montana. We'd believe him more.

Does anyone know when StubHub quits selling tickets for an event? I'm looking at tickets for the 7pm Brewers game tomorrow night. When's the last time I can buy them on StubHub? Almost all tickets are print instantly. Is it game time? A few hours before? 12 hours before?

Not watching but checked the box -- Kiel looks like the real deal based on his stats. How does he really look?

Back