NFL Week Twelve

MeasyMoney

Give me Football or give me death
2 units Pitt/Cincy under 34.5 snow game...should be boring and ugly

2 units Cowboys -10
Straight homer play!!! Ive been waiting for this matchup in the regular season for quite some time now!! I think cowboys beat them by 14, but this is a cowboys fan telling you this, go to SFcapper's thread if you want to see the opposite...But really though, Frank Gore wont run on us, Clements and Harris definitely cannot stop Owens and Williams, even if they put everybody in the box they cannot stop Marion the Barbarion!! Im not saying the niners will not score though, they will because cowboys have some of the worst tacklers in the nfl and S. Hill takes advantage of this with all his scrambling then throwing last second for gain of 15.

- Will add more plays later
- Leaning Jets under, Phi, and Miami...

shoot the opinions!! BOL :shake:
Yea I went Green 26s on the Hybrids
Smoke so much green cant even lift my eyelids

waiting to see if the cardinals go to +3.5...if they dont i will still take them at +3 because im smelling an outright win

cardinals are the real deal holyfield !!!

real bullshit loss on the pitt under...wasnt even 2-4 inches of snow like i was informed but i still should have had it...ben fucked me...oh well

gonna go look into the sunday games a little more and add

adding:

Miami -1...I dont think new englands defense will be able stop miami. plain and simple.

adding:

Miami -1...I dont think new englands defense will be able stop miami. plain and simple.

with you here, MM.
NE will adjust and be ready for what killed them (wildcat) last time. But the Fins will also be adjusting, and have something new/different in store.

adding a few more...final card

Cincy/Pitt under 34.5 L
Dallas -10
miami -1
detroit +9
philly +1
jags -1
atl -1

Back