NFL Week Sixteen Winners - From Shanghai

~Utah

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
NFL 2015-2016 Overall 99W-71L-4P +23.96 units (58.23%)

Slight winning week last week, hope to keep it going.

Raiders -6 (-105) to win 1 unit

Eagles -2.5 (-125) to bet 1 unit

I keep betting the Eagles like a complete moron. This is basically the season for both teams, but especially the Eagles. I believe it is literally over if the Eagles lose this game. Eagles looked terrible last week, but they moved the ball fairly well garnering 424 yards. Turnovers killed them, if Bradford can stop fucking sucking, Eagles win this one.

not off to a good start to the week

Bears +3 to win 1 unit

Tampa Bay is the popular pick this week. John Fox has turned the Bears around in terms of defense, from last to 12th this year. Much of the damage that Winston has done this year was against some of the worst D's in the league. I think we see an ugly game and the Bears win by a slight margin. Taking the points to be safe, I see it as a close one either way.

Bills -6 to win 1 unit

This might be the sucker bet of the week. It's not exactly clear to me how Dallas plans to pick up any points at all. I know Cassel never seemed to target Dez a lot anyway, but all they really have is Mcfadden and a bunch of unreliable WR's.

Titans +3.5 to win 1 unit

The Weedman.

Ravens +10 to win 1 unit

This might be the first time I have EVER bet against the Steelers in my entire life. This line is ridiculous. I don't care who is playing QB, the Steelers aren't beating the Ravens by DD's on the road. I saw Uncle Sal made this his "lock of the week" on Sportscenter this week. I can't believe that. If I am wrong, I'm fine with it, but I'll be stunned if I am. I thought about taking the ML at one point. The Steelers struggle today.

Arizona -5.5 to win 1 unit

Arizona has not lost now in 8 games in a row. Someone once told me never to bet against a streak to end and that philosophy has usually held up. I think a lot of people are going to be on Greenbay today, but it's time to admit that they really have just not been very good this year.

Giants +7 (-120) to win 1 unit

No Odell and no reason to play, while the Vikings have every reason to win this game. This sounds like a typical Tom Coughlin/Eli Manning special of playing great when it no longer matters

Broncos -3.5 to win 1 unit

McCarron will not have Eiffert and it looks like AJ is also slowed up by an injury. Demolishing the 49ers doesn't really prove much to me, the Bronco's are one of the best defenses in the league, if not the best. I see the Bengals struggling and the Broncos win this one rather easily as long as Brock is formidable.

Last edited:
Don't understand the reasoning for the Giants play. When do the Giants play well when they have nothing to play for? They used to play well when they have their backs against the wall. I don't see any reason why the team gets off the bus. Coughlin is all but out the door. Team is really a mess from an organizational standpoint.

Don't understand the reasoning for the Giants play. When do the Giants play well when they have nothing to play for? They used to play well when they have their backs against the wall. I don't see any reason why the team gets off the bus. Coughlin is all but out the door. Team is really a mess from an organizational standpoint.

Last year, once eliminated from the playoffs and losing I believe 6 in a row, the Giants went onto to beat 3 teams by double digits and nearly beat the division leading Eagles if not for some special teams misques

2013, once eliminated from the playoffs, they went onto win the last 2 games of the year, with one of them being against Detroit, who was still in the playoff hunt at the time

2012, they were not eliminated within the final game, but they were almost done with them needing a bunch of shit to happen. After losing a critical game against the Ravens, which could have put them into the playoffs, they went onto beat the Eagles 42-7 in the final game of the year.

These are the last 3 years, and they have missed the playoffs for 3 years in a row. They have played well, or at least better then they had previously in the past once they have been eliminated or nearly eliminated from the playoffs

Last year, once eliminated from the playoffs and losing I believe 6 in a row, the Giants went onto to beat 3 teams by double digits and nearly beat the division leading Eagles if not for some special teams misques

2013, once eliminated from the playoffs, they went onto win the last 2 games of the year, with one of them being against Detroit, who was still in the playoff hunt at the time

2012, they were not eliminated within the final game, but they were almost done with them needing a bunch of shit to happen. After losing a critical game against the Ravens, which could have put them into the playoffs, they went onto beat the Eagles 42-7 in the final game of the year.

These are the last 3 years, and they have missed the playoffs for 3 years in a row. They have played well, or at least better then they had previously in the past once they have been eliminated or nearly eliminated from the playoffs

good luck. May the force be with you

Back