*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

MISC_hubbub_JennyDell1.jpg

Alex that's Jenny Dell

she used to be on NESN doing red sox games until it came out she was getting slammed by Will Middlebrooks

Braves

I just read that email. Thats such bullshit hes getting in trouble for that. Hes disucssing BUSINESS. Just more people complaining about being politcally correct.

Wheaton, top 20 receiver in the league, just pissed on the Browns secondary with a 40 yard catch

Braves

I just read that email. Thats such bullshit hes getting in trouble for that. Hes disucssing BUSINESS. Just more people complaining about being politcally correct.

he could have said that we need to concentrate on our higher income fan base ( do they have a fan base). He's an idiot for adding race in the mix

Wheaton has to do something in this game because ANtonio Browne won't. Joe Haden covering Brown and Haden the best cover corner in the league

he could have said that we need to concentrate on our higher income fan base ( do they have a fan base). He's an idiot for adding race in the mix

I Just think he was stupid for writing it in an email. Have it in a meeting. Our company recently went through a lawsuit and they pull tons of emails and random emails. I've learned never to write anything in email almost.

I Just think he was stupid for writing it in an email. Have it in a meeting. Our company recently went through a lawsuit and they pull tons of emails and random emails. I've learned never to write anything in email almost.

yep it never really goes away when you hit delete

Back