*** NFL Week One/NCAAF Week Two In-Game***

the website doesn't? seriously?

Yahoo doesn't like estrogen.
My wife is complaining about the same thing. We've never been in fantasy bcuz I hate it. But the family wanted to do it.
All the males scores are updating, hers are not.

He had 0 help in Minny and still dominated. Awful QB up there for him. But as everybody jokes about it, he really has an awful migraine problem
he was MVP the first half of the season that AP had 2000 yards. As soon as AP started getting more touches because he was on his way to having one of the best seasons in league history, Percy started whining. He hurt his ankle in the Seattle game and they shut him down for the rest of the season with 6+ games left even though he was healthy after 2 weeks. During that same game he bitched at the coaches at HT because he didn't like playing with Ponder even though Ponder always threw to him. So then he left the team and went home to FL while they were making a playoff run. That should tell you all you need to know about what he'll do when the going gets tough. I'll never respect a player like that for that bullshit he pulled. Cares only about himself.

SO let me get this right, Sherman is guarding a TE and Bobby Wagner the LB is guarding Randall Cobb. No wonder Sherman is so great.

Back