• Start date Start date
T

The Capping Genius

7-2 LW
Season 42-46

Thursday

Bengals vs Dolphins +3 (-115) 2 units.
Phins ML +135 (1u)

Like the Phins after holding Brady to a measly 116 yds passing in NE. Benglas are inconsistent on defense and will find the Phins can run the ball against them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to get on these now after seeing these lines. May play ML's later whn available at 5Dimes

Sunday

Buffalo +3.5 (-120) (4Units
) vs Kansas City

Cleveland +3 (-120) (4units) vs Baltimore

Sunday additions.

San Diego +1 (2u) vs Washington

New Orleans -5 (4 u) vs Jets

Atlanta +10 (-130) (1u) vs Carolina

Minnesota +10 (3u) vs Dallas
Minnesota ML +345 (1u)

Tennessee -ML-160 (3u) vs Rams.

Pitt/New Eng over 42 (2u)

Buffalo ML+185 (1u) vs Kansas City. Early play above on Buffalo played on Mon

Seattle -14 (1u) vs Tampa

Houston +2 (-122) (3u) vs Colts

Last edited by a moderator:
these are really interesting games. i have made a good amount of money both betting on the bills at home and fading balty on the road. im a huge thad fan too. for some reason though im gonna need more convincing on these, whereas theyd usually be auto plays for me. balty is no good, and haden will shut down torry smith and the ravens will have literally nobody else, but can i really risk hard earned money on jason campbell?

and is buffalo really gonna be the team to beat the chiefs? the more i talk about it the more i like the browns, but still cant click submit yet

these are really interesting games. i have made a good amount of money both betting on the bills at home and fading balty on the road. im a huge thad fan too. for some reason though im gonna need more convincing on these, whereas theyd usually be auto plays for me. balty is no good, and haden will shut down torry smith and the ravens will have literally nobody else, but can i really risk hard earned money on jason campbell?

and is buffalo really gonna be the team to beat the chiefs? the more i talk about it the more i like the browns, but still cant click submit yet

I like the Bills and the Browns but I wanna see where the browns line goes. Cambpell had 200 + yards yesterday and 2 tds

yes but you know better than to judge a qb whos been in the league for 7 years after one game. jason campbell is jason campbell, i cant look at him differently because of one game. case keenum looked good vs kc too. kc's schedule has been a farce so far.

Glad u asked.
Cleveland was dormant in the first half yesterday at KC, but in spite of that, none of it was because of JC. (new nick-name if he pulls off a miracle the rest of the season)
Had the chance to watch him specifically when Chiefs blitzed and he never rattled. He could have won the game SU if guys were catching good throws and not fumbling ko returns. KC was dominated by Cle defense in the second half badly and only had a few 1st downs.

KC has won every game because of crucial to's - but still aren't a great team either way. I think KC will be very lucky to go 4-4 the rest of the way and maybe worse.

Cleveland had the Ravens beat in game one, but didnt have Gordon and few other that could have made the difference. Cleveland held Flacco to 14 points and will be better this week at home..
The Ravens shot their load in the freak SB win and have fragmented down to a below average team. Many player losses have reduced them to a small favorite to keep money on them and off Cleveland. Browns can win this game SU if JC plays only half as good as he did in KC lw. Watch to see if Gordon gets trade by Tuesday. If not - then Cleve should win this easier than if he is traded.

Barring any major injuries to Denver, you will see me playing top dollars in both Denver games against KC.

Buffalo is gritty enough to win this SU this week over KC.
GL

yeah im in with you on clevleand now. cleveland has looked decent every game not started by weeden

Back