***NFL Week Four/NCAAF Week Five In-Game***

guy has Boldin, Lloyd, Stevie Johnson and Vernon Davis. Along with a strong 1-2 punch as RB's. They should be setting the world on fire

Harbaugh needs to go, he thinks he is better than he really is. He cost his team the super bowl vs Balt, his brother completely out coached him. His playing calling when they got down to the goal line in that super bowl was the worst, 1st & goal on the 7 & he never once gave theball to Gore....he felt it made more sense to put the game in the hands of a rookie qb for 4 straight plays. I am life long 49er fan & was happy when we got him, but can not wait for his exit

remember when Jaws said Kaep will become the greatest QB of all time, that guy is such an asshole

I know this one was like half an hour ago, but I was catching up and found it pretty funny.

Saints or Pokes tonight, gentlemen? Winner of the game probably gets the cover. Especially if you tell me Cowboys.

God I hope Nola -3 and the over and I'm set for the night.

Twink, you got any feelings on that?
-3 & Ova?

God I hope Nola -3 and the over and I'm set for the night.

Twink, you got any feelings on that?
-3 & Ova?
I def like the OVER...

I am a tad nervous on the Saints....I feel like the Pokes owe us one....but, Saints in Primetime are usually money...OTR is a diff story

Just not sure how we stop Demarco and Dez....

But look I took this weekend off betting if that tells you anything

GL and I hope U are right:shake:

U know it! Crushed yesterday.
Need a strong finish tonight to get out of the neg today.
Got a Minny ML too that will help.
Pitt shoved it in my ass on a few teasers and ml parlays that were gonna be winners until TB used those terrible towels to wipe their asses.
Oh well

SF such a bad football team...need them to somehow cover the 3.5 but no way I'll be betting this team again. Trust issues

Back