***NFL Week Four/NCAAF Week Five In-Game***

takes balls of steel to call that block in the back after the calls in the 1h. Golden needs a 15 yard unsportsmanlike. It would be worth it.

fukk....i like ole miss a lot and was trying to get my bet in and the internet connection was shitty......wasn't accepting right away, so I put it in on my phone.....just looked and both were taken......so way over=exposed on miss....which looks like a shitty play....

fukk....i like ole miss a lot and was trying to get my bet in and the internet connection was shitty......wasn't accepting right away, so I put it in on my phone.....just looked and both were taken......so way over=exposed on miss....which looks like a shitty play....

Everything is about Bama next weekend in Oxford. Horrible spot for them tonite. Horrible.

Yeah, did enough today to get the cover. But we're woeful on the offensive side, no one scares you. Daje not back till OU.

swoopes had strange flashes that i really enjoyed, but it seems like if his 1st read is gone, then so is he. he can't progress after his 1st read.

I don't know why but I can't get on mobile betonline all o. A sudden. It is showing server application error

horns offense was worse then i thought they'd be after a bye week. shaw watson is not long for the bellmont view.

My mobile betonline all of a sudden won't work says served error in application

Back