***NFL Week Fifteen In-Game***

yep thats a terrible call

IMO these need to review able. If it's a hard hit they automatically think thats rough the passer

he hit him right in the chest

guys facemask hit matty in the chest

I dont know how they can say thats a penalty

not high, not leading with crown

i almost threw my mouse at the fuckin wall over that bs roughing the passer calll!!!

yep thats a terrible call

IMO these need to review able. If it's a hard hit they automatically think thats rough the passer

he hit him right in the chest
completely agree on all counts...they called penalty b/c it hurt the qb

jags onside kick it and get ball

which reminds me

did anyone see the cowboys player, playing some kids in the hospital in madden, was onside kicking, going for 2, not punting etc.

nother stat that is unreal in todays NFL

The KC Chiefs havent had a TD thrown to a WR in a year

is that not insane?

so check it out....saints sneak in and win the South with a pathetic record and get a home playoff game....they win that

THEN they get so lucky to get a Cards team with no QB and get that one OTR

Bam.....

/

I could see it esp if they get a warm road atmosphere in the 2nd round

did he win?

didnt say

But when Scandrick had the controller, all bets were off – he was out to win at all costs.

Justin Durant ✔ @JDurant52
Follow

Scandrick played a kid in Madden at Children's Hospital and hit him wit a surprise onside
1f62d.png
1f62d.png

Justin Durant ✔ @JDurant52
Follow
He was winning and going for 2
1f62d.png
1f62d.png
1f62d.png

That’s right, Scandrick is a big ol’ Madden bully. You know, the guy who goes for two because “the odds show it’s smarter” then proceeds to pull an onside kick in hopes of burying his opponent. Only problem was he was playing a child. No reports on how the kid took the odd play calling by Scandrick.

twank

it's just that many of times (look at Cardiff last year for example) dump money on guys as soon as they get promoted, and it usually doesnt work, and they get relegated again. A lot of these teams gamble their futures to stay in the top classes. Sassoula is not doing that, they are going young and spending little, and it's working.

Back