***NFL Week Fifteen In-Game***

ignorant....wtf yall talking about? tax saving ways?

Pretty much. Costs way more to ship to Canada, some companies won't ship to Canada either. Around this time of year, we get a package every single day for one of my wife's friends who has something shipped to our house for Christmas. I just said something to her the other day about charging them (jokingly), but Kobe's post has me intrigued now. I wonder how hard it'd be to set up a parcel shop near the border to cater to Canadians who want to save money on shipping.

I live just across the Canadian border and because of the cost to have stuff shipped to Canada they ship it to the little parcel business that charge $5 a box.

No fuss at the border for them going back to Canada? Do they even need to take their purchase out of the box?

Sounds like a fucking gold mine, seriously. It's insanely more expensive to ship to Canada, which I'd never had known had I not married a Canadian....

Pretty much. Costs way more to ship to Canada, some companies won't ship to Canada either. Around this time of year, we get a package every single day for one of my wife's friends who has something shipped to our house for Christmas. I just said something to her the other day about charging them (jokingly), but Kobe's post has me intrigued now. I wonder how hard it'd be to set up a parcel shop near the border to cater to Canadians who want to save money on shipping.

Very little overhead, just a building and an employee to staff it.

also he has the skill set and talent that I think is better than most....better than Brees, etc

I just think he is like Ricky Williams......Hey, I am good at this shit....But it aint my life....cool way to make some money though

GLB, you know how cheap some of that property would be in downtown Buffalo near the border?

Fuck, you could put one near the Galleria, and another one near the Niagara Falls outlet mall and make a fucking mint. Even just a seasonal place for a couple of months during the Holidays.

We have family members all the time ship to our house and since we drive back to Canada for Christmas we bring it back then

Right, just like my wife's friends and their parents do. She goes into Canada once a week, so she brings it over to them gradually.

GLB, you know how cheap some of that property would be in downtown Buffalo near the border?

Fuck, you could put one near the Galleria, and another one near the Niagara Falls outlet mall and make a fucking mint. Even just a seasonal place for a couple of months during the Holidays.

I'm keen.

No fuss at the border for them going back to Canada? Do they even need to take their purchase out of the box?

Sounds like a fucking gold mine, seriously. It's insanely more expensive to ship to Canada, which I'd never had known had I not married a Canadian....

it depends on the border

they can technically charge duty, which is where the added cost of shipping to Canada comes in

I and most of the people I know who do it just do stores that wont ship here

at least here its not hard to avoid stuff, point roberts here is a beach, last time I ordered it was a few suits and some clothes my gf got, we went down got the package, folded it up in to a regular suit case in the backseat, spent a few hours at the beach, went back and paid nothing

if its less than 200$ we usually dont even bother waiting since they rarely ever charge if its less than 100$ per person

It's such a regular thing around here I don't think they have many troubles at the border. With thr proper paperwork I don't think they have to take out of boxes, might have to open up an occasional one. The big thing to me is there is literally nothing stopping every Joe Blow from opening one up. Like I said in this little town of 500, there is 5 right now. Literally just a storage unit type building and load it up with boxes. One uses an old airport hanger which has ability to unload/load semis, but some are just like 30x60 foot metal buildings.

Back