***NFL Week Fifteen In-Game***

please answer

Out of curiosity, if you had to sign up for a new book and had to make a deposit with said new book before you could participate in a contest would you? How much would the prize pool need to be? For simplicity, assume everyone believed book was most trustworthy in the market (and I don't think you can say that about any of them).

No one signs.up for a book just cuz of a contest

hahahahahaha ugliest start to a game ever

Two turnovers, a Brees self recovered fumble and now a fucked up hold

This just in from Kristin Cutler:

When-She-Said-What-Everyone-Thinking.gif

Was talking to my best friend today who was born/raised in New Orleans and just moved back there. He's a season ticket holder of the Saints and me for the Falcons. We both agreed that there is only one way for the NFC South to end and I've outlined it below.

1. Saints lose tonight
2. Saints beat Falcons next week
3. Panthers beat Browns next week
4. Saints win at Tampa in Week 17
5. Falcons throw the game against the Panthers to improve their draft status
6. Panthers win division

I also think the NFC South is going to be awful for the next 2-3 years. I don't see the Falcons/Saints improving. Panthers are stuck with Cam and an aging defense. Bucs still seem 2-3 years away

Was talking to my best friend today who was born/raised in New Orleans and just moved back there. He's a season ticket holder of the Saints and me for the Falcons. We both agreed that there is only one way for the NFC South to end and I've outlined it below.

1. Saints lose tonight
6. Panthers win division

lol

1. Saints lose tonight
6. Panthers win division
Im thinking Panthers do it on their own with D A

LOL I cannot believe the Bears are throwing this much

My dumbass from the couch can see what to do....I am NOT kidding either

this is a badly coached team

one thing Brees has decided to do this year is throw the ball short of the yardage on 3rd downs

been awesome

Back