***NFL Week Fifteen In-Game***

teed I'm not sure, I think Jax will win Thursday. This Tenn team suxs
Ya I could see either way

I am just happy as a raider fan that at least 1 adds a win moves us back up to 2nd or 3rd overall

Hopefully trade down a few spots and grab Amari or Leonard Williams for someone who wants jameis

Had 1 man go beat and he ran oUT of bounds instead of throwing it over to other side

thats pretty funny

that happened to AB last year but he didnt mean to go out of bounds

it was against the Dolphins and his toe was out at like the 7 otherwise he would gotten a TD and won the game

I need Martellus Bennet to score 4 or 5 TD's tomorrow

Need that to get into one championship

In the championship for my big one already with Murray still going

Amazing that the playoff standings hardly budged today, only Green Bay and Detroit switched spots, but both are still in the top 6. San Diego dropped out, but losing to Denver while Baltimore beat Jacksonville is hardly a surprise.

I guess the NFC South leader switched too, gag.

Just running through the various playoff permutations, Cowboys loss would all but end their season, they would need two losses from one of the other playoff teams, unlikely. Eagles loss would hurt but 1 Dallas loss and they could pull right back in front.

Just running through the various playoff permutations, Cowboys loss would all but end their season, they would need two losses from one of the other playoff teams, unlikely. Eagles loss would hurt but 1 Dallas loss and they could pull right back in front.

at least youll have the steelers :)

Get 2.5 rolled up in Eagles ML, some in pars.

Dont see much changing from last meeting. DAL defense still sucks. Eagles run D very underrated, so Murray will have a decent game but won't dominate. So its all on Romo YET AGAIN.

giphy.gif

Afraid birds backers may get sanchized
The longer he starts the less I trust him

Back