NFL week 9--

What about also looking at fading KC and CINCY they have leads and will need everything to go right jsut to win the games lol

JAxonville has not been in game decided by more than 7 points this year--

ALso TBAY is coming back strong before half, I think they shut down KC o in 2nd half

Kyle Orton-QB-Bears Nov. 2 - 2:28 pm et

Kyle Orton was carted off the field at the end of the second quarter Sunday with a right ankle injury.:hang:

add:

clev TT over 10 2H, -115; 2 units

lean Cincy TT over 7.5 2H but no play

Stalking Rams 2H

Tee you think TBAY -7 is decent?

I have them on tease, think they have a shot at winning game--

rams total is 24-- it can hit if rams score something, i think there will be points this half again bro

You're getting some great 2H TT #s because The Greek is offering all those number a half point higher with extra juice.

Add:

Rams TT 2h over 10.5, -130; 2 units

Sammy, quit reading my mind:eyes:LOL

They fucked with me on the vig on this one.. PLayed each for 2 units but definately like the Rams TT over the best:shake:

Tee you think TBAY -7 is decent?

I have them on tease, think they have a shot at winning game--

rams total is 24-- it can hit if rams score something, i think there will be points this half again bro

not sure tampa will win but they will score points trying.. More value there IMO:shake:

Tee I dont have team totals otherwise i would be on them dammn--

Its ok though took rams 2nd over 23.5 small and tbay -7 also small

you laying off denver tee?

Ya, line got away from me and really question a couple other things.. Hard to argue with Denvers after bye success which is a credit to shannahan and repeatable.. but again nothing yet.. I'll look to get involved at Half..

nothing late.. stalking them all for HT plays.. would sure like TB to stick in a TD now.. And a late junk RAM score wouldn't hurt my feelings.. Actually just give me one of the two..:smiley_acbe:

Lucky son a gun we got TAMPA there team total for you and i have them second half and in a teaser--

Fuck every team i Pm'd you has came back as we discussed at hafltime.

Turning bad teams into favorites at half bro is tough, most teams trailing come back and cover late usually in last 2 minutes or so for the cover-

Ariz giving us the :hammer:

Top unit blue guy dancing...:hammer:And Sammy is getting this right now:smiley_acac:

and this guy can't pick a game to save his life....
slide_265_4.jpeg

Just frickin sweet Teedub. Cards scared me at first but managed to dominate this game. Congrats to us bro.

Thanks Cap...:tiphat:

Stalking Denver and Denver TT 2H right now.. Hope it stays the way it is..

Philly if down will be a tricky line to set also because I think Seattle has a good shot to win that one..

Thanks Cap...:tiphat:

Stalking Denver and Denver TT 2H right now.. Hope it stays the way it is..

Philly if down will be a tricky line to set also because I think Seattle has a good shot to win that one..

I beg to differ my mysterious friend-- Eagles scored and will take over with Westbrook, he takes over games, seattle had the emotion, even though wallace is not bad--- Eagles D is good and their O is streaky is does nothing and then scores 21 in a qtr----

Thinking Eagles d has showed up, once the O catches up they are fine

I was also stalking Denver also lol--

Thinking about Atl Under has a shot if ATl goes up 28-0 at half-----

denver should come back I agree, but carefull if there d starts letting Miami run on them, we are done then--
Tee atl under with their run game killing clock and the raiders shit offense may happen-
Philly has stopped Seattle quite a few times 3 and out so far, eagles a good 2nd half team with Westbrook--

not to bug you or anything, got a couple 2H's on my radar looking to play one as well

ATL under.... theyre up 24-0 and willl look to run the football. will oakland score today??

and REALLY liking G-men 2H. that pick 6 really opened the door for us.
this is all banking on the fact that the score stays 14-7, and it probably wont.

g-men have dominated this game and if we can see something like NYG -3 2H, would love to pounce on that

not to bug you or anything, got a couple 2H's on my radar looking to play one as well

ATL under.... theyre up 24-0 and willl look to run the football. will oakland score today??

and REALLY liking G-men 2H. that pick 6 really opened the door for us.
this is all banking on the fact that the score stays 14-7, and it probably wont.

g-men have dominated this game and if we can see something like NYG -3 2H, would love to pounce on that

You little rascal I am all over those same plays bro-- Giants are solid, if they dont turnover the ball-- ATL under may hit - depends how many cheap td's atlanta gives up.

Trying really hard got this guy in a headlock trying to squeeze some winners out of him-

Tee FYI-- eagles I am heavily invested in Philly game, they have shaken the slow start and are now up 14-7-- stopping Wallace as they are very good on D--

I think Eagles can win the game and maybe even win by more because they are a good team at wearing the other team out----

lean the home team.. looking it over more now.:shake:

I love ECU and Over, tee.

UCF hasn't played a soul and the people they did play beat their brains in. Watched them against Tulsa and their defense looked like it gave up in the second half, I promise you. IF they get down early against UCU look for the same thing to happen.

Meanwhile ECU has lost 2 straight on the road and I think they win this game. They have solid wins over Va Tech and W Vir while UCF has no solid wins. Granted they've been on the road this year, but the only team they looked like they had a pulse against is fuckin terrible ass SMU. UCF rated one of the worst in the nation power-wise, good health if ya play them. :shake:

Back