Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 31-24 +18.24
Sides: 10-11 -2.89
Totals: 9-6 +3.25
Teaser: 5-2 +14.00
Parlays 1-2 +1.85
Prop : 3-0 +2.85
Half 3-3 -0.82
Some tough beats in Week 8. Bears and Steelers, would have made the week much more positive. As it stands, I was able to squeeze out a small profit.
Margin Against the Close
The MAC system requires that a teams MAC score is either + or – 40 and if they are a fade team (score in the +) they had to have covered the prior week. If they are a PLAY ON team, they had to have not covered last week. The purpose of the MAC is to measure a team’s performance against the markets expectations.

Mac Fades
Overall 3-0 +3.00
MAC Play On
Overall 0-0

Week 8 had no MAC plays

Week 9 MAC plays:
Play on TITANS (-40) +7.5
Nuggets from the MAC chart:

• Current Range: AZ +64 to Det -71.5: Represents the largest spread to date.
  • LIONS will be a MAC PLAY ON off their bye week. Currently sitting at -71.5 YTD, and -60.5, heading into the bye this week.
  • The Falcons are 0-4 ATS L4 with a -28. Losing 5 straight ATS has yet to happen (balty had an 0-5-1 ATS). Problem for me, is that I don’t have Gabbert 3.5 points worth than Kapernick. This game went from 4 to 7.5 – lean SF now.
  • If you throw out game 1 of the season, the 49ers have a -71 MAC on the season.

Injuries of note:
MANGOLD BACK after missing last week, PERRISH COX expected to play for Tenny…D could use the help. BEASON and AMUKAMARA expected to miss again for NYG. Not good for an already down trodden D. LT JASON PETERS likely to miss for Phila. O-line reshuffling has RT Johnson starting at LT.

Thoughts: Short on time this week, so just list plays and leans

TITANS +7.5 (1.25)
My line: No -6.5

Titans a MAC play, but I also like the coaching change for the Titans. Unlike the coaching change in Miami, the Titans are going to a guy in coach Mularky that has been a head coach in the NFL before.

WASHINGTON +14 (1.25)
My line: NE -12.5

Washington gets some pieces back on offense. My thinking is that the ability to run the ball will return for Washington. I have Washington scoring 21 pts, if that happens, then they should stay within the number,

Tampa team total OVER 23.5 (1)
I like this game to over the total, but was not able to get the number I wanted. So, I’m going to take Tampa to score 3 TD’s and a FG.

Phila/Dal UNDER 43.5
My line: 42

Two teams whose D’s are ahead of the O’s. Philly struggled in the first matchup to move the ball, and doing so against an improved Dallas D is a tough task. The Eagles D has also improved. Romo couldn’t move the ball, and I don’t see Cassell doing it either. I have a 20-17 / 21-20 type game.

Teaser Play:
Pitt -.5 and Jets -2 (2)

Good Luck

:shake:

BOL today smh, the problem with Washington play is 21 may not be enough as evidence by NE very high TT of 34.5.

Back