PHI-5 L
GB+6 W

TOTALS:
CIN/CARu45 W
PIT/ATLu38 L
NYJ/DETo42 W
AZ/OAKo39 L

Last edited:
Wow did you get some good lines on all of the sides..What book are you using to get those?
Anyways good luck

I went to both of those sites and didnt see any of those lines.. But its ok, i was gonna tail you. Ill just wait and see what the lines do. Either way good luck. That patriots line smells fishy. Could be the largest sucker bet of all time.
But hopefully u cash

on the pats/buf game you have to look at what buf did against them in week 1 to understand the line. its very soft and the pats will win by 13

TroyStacks said:
on the pats/buf game you have to look at what buf did against them in week 1 to understand the line. its very soft and the pats will win by 13

i agree Stacks, first game pats won on a safety i like them alot sunday to cover the number...they usually split, i mean cover one of the two every year against bills..first game was a non cover..i like em sunday too....gl on them and the rest of your card........:cheers:

Stacks-Buffalo has held up very well historically at home, even against the Pats...not just the first game. With that being said, I think NE will cover...but maybe I'm a sucker.

Back