Nfl week 6

Thanks brother. Nfl is a Bitch!

Fuck yea it is. I remember long long time ago, 1st year I had a legit big local. I crushed him just doing my own version of round robins with 5 or so teams every week putting them in all kinds of 3 team parlays at 200-400 a pop. I got up so much so fast he was paying me in installments so just made it easier for me to fire away with amounts id never normally do especially with parlays. He had me calling in early so he could lay off/play my plays w another guy.

Naturally I then thought I was a NFL capping god, came into next season watching all the preseason and studying like crazy, I’m sure you can guess how that went! By time 1st month was over I was in a big ass hole I never dug myself out of, lol. I always say anyone who claims to consistently crush the nfl either a liar or hasn’t been doing it long! Still Havnt had another season close to that one! Basically the equivalent of a heroin/crack addict chasing initial high! Lol.

Fuck yea it is. I remember long long time ago, 1st year I had a legit big local. I crushed him just doing my own version of round robins with 5 or so teams every week putting them in all kinds of 3 team parlays at 200-400 a pop. I got up so much so fast he was paying me in installments so just made it easier for me to fire away with amounts id never normally do especially with parlays. He had me calling in early so he could lay off/play my plays w another guy.

Naturally I then thought I was a NFL capping god, came into next season watching all the preseason and studying like crazy, I’m sure you can guess how that went! By time 1st month was over I was in a big ass hole I never dug myself out of, lol. I always say anyone who claims to consistently crush the nfl either a liar or hasn’t been doing it long! Still Havnt had another season close to that one! Basically the equivalent of a heroin/crack addict chasing initial high! Lol.

Indeed bro. The live wagering makes it even crazier because you can either go in the deep ass abyss or the top of kilimanjaro.

I was average to below average for many years then learned to evolve with live wagering and team totals. It's definitely a process and one that is very very difficult to maintain.

Indeed bro. The live wagering makes it even crazier because you can either go in the deep ass abyss or the top of kilimanjaro.

I was average to below average for many years then learned to evolve with live wagering and team totals. It's definitely a process and one that is very very difficult to maintain.

I feel like I have a fighting chance with ncaa. Nfl just so freaking tough. I have decent years, garbage years, and whole bunch of so so not winning or losing much. Since all the rules changes to offense it got way tougher for me,, took me a couple seasons to figure out I could no longer identify low scoring games like I used to! That was a painful time! lol. These prop markets have kinda given me a little hope I Havnt felt in some time! We see how long that last!!

I feel like I have a fighting chance with ncaa. Nfl just so freaking tough. I have decent years, garbage years, and whole bunch of so so not winning or losing much. Since all the rules changes to offense it got way tougher for me,, took me a couple seasons to figure out I could no longer identify low scoring games like I used to! That was a painful time! lol. These prop markets have kinda given me a little hope I Havnt felt in some time! We see how long that last!!

Yes. With the analytics now and so much data, props are something I'd like to dive in myself. I always say refs dictate 60% of your wagers. Especially in prime time.

I agree cfb is easier. Teams are who they are for the most part. In nfl teams change identities weekly unless you're the Detroit lions.

Steelers look like world beaters on defense for a half. Couldn't stop me and Steed running the option this half.

65-45
+159u

Last edited:
Yes. With the analytics now and so much data, props are something I'd like to dive in myself. I always say refs dictate 60% of your wagers. Especially in prime time.

I agree cfb is easier. Teams are who they are for the most part. In nfl teams change identities weekly unless you're the Detroit lions.

I think just the number of ncaa teams and games gives us way more chances to find some solid plays. Everyone knows all the same shit about the nfl and really outside of a few terrible teams there not much separating any of them. Refs def have more influence when most these games come down to a handful of plays. That is the thing I like about props, turnovers and bad calls generally don’t have much effect on them.

I think just the number of ncaa teams and games gives us way more chances to find some solid plays. Everyone knows all the same shit about the nfl and really outside of a few terrible teams there not much separating any of them. Refs def have more influence when most these games come down to a handful of plays. That is the thing I like about props, turnovers and bad calls generally don’t have much effect on them.

Great point...I think i just LIKE the ncaa better too, that always helps..more passionate about it.

Great point...I think i just LIKE the ncaa better too, that always helps..more passionate about it.

Oh yea without a doubt, ncaa product much better imo. Whenever I have a choice between staying in front the tv sat or Sunday I always choose Saturday!!

Yes. Me too bro! I do love NFL during the playoffs though.

well yea, playoffs a different animal in every sport!! ya almost never catch me watching regular season hockey or nba but im all in the playoffs, nhl for sure, nba some years more than others.. usually love baseball playoffs but this season a tough watch as i hate both the AL teams and only interest in NL is rooting against doyers! lol

Back