NFL Week 6 and a few things

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
1)So the blog that I produce content for started a weekly gambling show that launched this week. Check it out if you want, its was a lot of fun. Few things;

-It is way too long were gonna trim it to a half hour and only include games we like instead of going game by game
-I def have to teach the other dudes a few things about gambling lol. They are more just like having fun im the only one concerned with being selective or sharp lol But it is for entertainment
-It was our first time and it was over skype so there were some akward pauses; were still developing chemistry. Give it a few weeks

Overall though its a fun thing to do. Ive never been shy about putting content out there and like to have fun with it. Its only gonna get better

2) Plays I have in so far: LAR -3, Jacksonville -1, Cleveland +1.5, Houston/KC over 55 (if any pregame news about mahomes ankle not being great comes out i will look to get out)

May add more later

17-9 YTD

3) Jacksonville might actually be my favorite play of the season. Maybe even including last season. Just an amazing spot and exactly the type of play that I like to make. Its only one play and i have a winning record nonetheless, but ill stick my neck on the line and say that i love love love this play

May add more, may not...the Jets are calling my name...do i have teh balls? I resisted the raiders all week last week and pulled the trigger on sunday, and it worked out...might happen again!

its actually a Truly bc thats all i had in my fridge. I am loyal to the claws 99% of the time tho and that will be my standard drink
Fair enough. It pauses right there kind of making it hard to tell.

I like that you throw out some David Tyree smack there.

Doogie Howser looks just like this young buck I know. It is scary.

'I got here at 26 years old with as little preparation as possible'

Hahaha, that is awesome.

Load up on the Bengals!

So far as good, you are the champ of the show. It is entertaining with three different personalities. You are the seasoned degenerate, with two guys who basically epitomize the new era of US Gambling.

Hahaha, that is awesome.

Load up on the Bengals!

So far as good, you are the champ of the show. It is entertaining with three different personalities. You are the seasoned degenerate, with two guys who basically epitomize the new era of US Gambling.

wait until you see the part where the one guy says he wants to parlay the Saints spread with the saints money line

wait until you see the part where the one guy says he wants to parlay the Saints spread with the saints money line
Oh lord....

We had a guy back in the guy that bet with my guy but I had to call all his stuff in(early 2000's)... he would play a team straight with the over then tease the opponent with the under. The book (friends of mine) would just laugh and be like 'why don't you just not call these in and take it?'. I should have. Guy would win maybe 2 outta 17 weeks a year.

Oh lord....

We had a guy back in the guy that bet with my guy but I had to call all his stuff in(early 2000's)... he would play a team straight with the over then tease the opponent with the under. The book (friends of mine) would just laugh and be like 'why don't you just not call these in and take it?'. I should have. Guy would win maybe 2 outta 17 weeks a year.

that’s hilarious. I know back in the day people used to parlay heavy favorites with the over and also the underdog with the under, and they made so much money that books stopped allowing you to do it. Maybe your buddy heard that but then got it confused in his mind and thought that this was the move? Haha.

that’s hilarious. I know back in the day people used to parlay heavy favorites with the over and also the underdog with the under, and they made so much money that books stopped allowing you to do it. Maybe your buddy heard that but then got it confused in his mind and thought that this was the move? Haha.
Nah, he was just an idiot lol

Oh yeah, good ole correlated parlays...

Enjoyed the show. Good luck with it. I had a buddy who loved the double tease. Always cracked me up.

Hahaha, that is awesome.

Load up on the Bengals!

Agree with this, it also comes off well with you having more knowledge and two sort of newbies

Makes it more entertaining than just 3 experts imo

Also tell your fried about stealing foles nickname, it's teddy tripod, not like BDN

Agree with this, it also comes off well with you having more knowledge and two sort of newbies

Makes it more entertaining than just 3 experts imo

Also tell your fried about stealing foles nickname, it's teddy tripod, not like BDN

OMG

Back