NFL Week 5 ML Dogs

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
Who pulls off an upset?

I think Browns D is getting disrespected after having to travel out west. Should be tight with Bmore in Cleveland

Titans in letdown spot in Buffalo

Jets may end up as a dog...Denver away from home and run-first O against strong d-line and run D @scarf31

Last edited:
Well Mikey,

Buffalo seems like a tasty spot for sure. They cannot be any worse than last week one would think?

The New York Giants intrigue me. Why? No idea, this just feels like one of those Carolina home games that they lose that they shouldn't.

Atlanta can outscore the Steelers, no doubt. Both teams need a win pretty bad.

Minnesota is another team in need of a win and Philly just isn't the same so far. It is either playoff revenge or they have haunted memories of there and put up a stinker.

Cowboys defense gives them a small edge in Houston.

Well Al ;)

Jags also. They got a defense, Chiefs don‘t.

I thought Boys were suscepible thru the air. Would think Watson has big day

Regarding Charlotte, I think the Giants D can be really good. Maybe coming off an early bye messes with Carolina‘s rhythm or so

Agree about Browns d, far more interested in the under than a side. Long as baker doesn’t turn it over a bunch I don’t see that game going above 43.

Love minny to exact some playoff revenge. Vikings offense looks excellent and think w 10 days off they will get the defense figured out as there no way I see that unit continue to play so poorly. Imo philly will be just fine by end of month but all the time missed by key players they just not in sync yet. Really don’t like their secondary at moment either, cousins and co should move ball at will.

Back