NFL Week 4

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
Will update record before sunday.
GIANTS +4 (1.25) and GIANTS +150 (.5)
My line: Wash -2.5

Ny broke into the win column last week. Offensively you could see some progression. Good spot for them here as they face a Wash team off a physical game on Sunday, which is sure to have some lingering effects tonight. Will take Caughlin on a short week vs a rookie coach any day.

Sunday

YTD:

• Sides: 7-5 +2.79
  • Totals: 4-3 +0.88
  • Team Totals: 1-0 +1.00
  • Player Props: 7-6 -0.27
  • Teasers: 3-1 +2.60
  • Second Half: 1-0 +1.25
  • 1[SUP]st[/SUP] half total -1.10

Emkee, Play and Uncle G.....:cheers3:

BALTIMORE -3 (1.25)
My line: Balt -5.5

Not impressed with Carolina thus far. Scoring wins over Detroit (at home) and Tampa, and then getting blown out by Pittsburgh. Today they will face a team that has shown improvement on both sides of the ball, and is primed to get to the QB. Carolina's injuries have depleted their depth, at RB, WR, and LB. Thomas Davis will likely go, but will be limited. I think today we see a Baltimore offense come together and build on the balance they have looked for offensively. Lean towards the under as the Ravens will be starting James Hurst at LT, which is likely to lead to TE help on that side. For the season: Balt +28.06 yd diff, Car -15 yd diff.

VIKINGS TT UNDER 21.5 (1.25)
New QB, loss of starting TE, and no Peterson, not to mention one starting O-linemen down. Asiata is averaging 3 YPC. He is not a good back at all. Say what you will about the ATL defense, but they have begun to show improvement, and I do not believe they will be tested here.

Minn/Atl UNDER 47.5 (1.25)
My line: 43

I called out how I feel about Minny on offense, but defensively they have been sneaky good. They rank 12th in the NFL in D Yds/Game, which includes playing two of the premier QB's in the NFL in Brady and Brees. I have ATL scoring between 20-27 and Minny between 10 and 17. Call it 24-14.

Phila/SF UNDER 49.5 (1.25)
My line: 47

Eagles have been decimated along the offensive line with injuries. Losing Kelce will have a direct effect on their ability to run their up-tempo offense as Kelce is responsible for calling out all blocking assignments. The end result should be a slower pace. At the end of the day you have two teams who WANT to run the ball. SF got away from the run in the second half of the AZ game and they lost. Look for that to change today.

Ny Jets/Detroit UNDER 44.5 (1.25)
My line: 41

Two of the best defensive fronts in the NFL face off in this one. Both teams also rank 1 and 2 in yard differential. Lions are not the same team on the road as they are at home. I made the Jets a 2 pt favorite, but just couldn't find the price I wanted. I think we are looking at 20-17 game.

Teaser:

STEELERS -1.5 and COLTS -.5 (2)

That's it for now....GL

Back