Nfl week 4 discussion

Bell with 20 runs yet that was an attempt to run out the clock? Game is over if you run on 3rd and short on several occasions. This guy Tomlin is terrible.

Tomlin trusts his gut too much. Decent coach but sometimes you gotta use the x's and o's.

In saying that, they did the best they could with a washed-up dude that had to learn the playbook virtually overnight.

Loss is on the kicker not the coach.

Tomlin trusts his gut too much. Decent coach but sometimes you gotta use the x's and o's.

In saying that, they did the best they could with a washed-up dude that had to learn the playbook virtually overnight.

Loss is on the kicker not the coach.

It's on the coach as much as the kicker tonight. The play calling when running out the clock was pretty brutal. You're right though, if the kicker makes one of the kicks, they most likely win. Can't completely let Tomlin off the hook though, that was pretty bad.

Somehow giving a pass to Haley for the actual play calling? No thanks...that guy musta had 5+ deer in headlight moments all the while Bell was carving up the tired defense.

What you can crucify him for is passing on 4th and short in Balty territory when you have Bell in the backfield.

That was dumb.

U

Somehow giving a pass to Haley for the actual play calling? No thanks...that guy musta had 5+ deer in headlight moments all the while Bell was carving up the tired defense.

Not giving Haley a pass at all. Tomlin is the head honcho..if he wants certain plays called, Haley is going to call them. How about this....Pitt's coaching is as much to blame for the loss as the kicker.

Awesome game to watch though without money on it.

Is this sarcasm nba? I only stayed up for the first half & even with money on it I thought it was a shit show on both sides. Whatever the line is on Balti on their next game, whomever they are playing, I will be looking to fade them. Not an over-reaction to last night's game but last night was proof they are not at all good.

How about the 4th down pass play in OT?
Vick under center doing a three step drop. I don't think Vick completed one pass like that all night, no surprise he misfired.

Is this sarcasm nba? I only stayed up for the first half & even with money on it I thought it was a shit show on both sides. Whatever the line is on Balti on their next game, whomever they are playing, I will be looking to fade them. Not an over-reaction to last night's game but last night was proof they are not at all good.

I thought the game was entertaining and I did not have a penny on it.

CQUnzYJU8AEZTsE.png
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LR0KZWdNvEM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

i think he was playing candy crush, making a post game tinder date and trying to score some roofies or even madden16 but i could be wrong...

but a cell phone....oh hell no, i 100% believe the NFL when they say it was NOT a cell phone:mean5:

I kind of disagree with this. in my eyes the league right now is eight decent teams and then a bunch of slop. those teams can be counted on to win games they should win, but the rest of the league is a complete crapshoot and when those teams intermix, its prob gonna be a 1-3 point spread every time. so in that case I understand playing underdogs is probably valuable, but I think in this league of haves and have-nots you can count on the haves to win

hard to disagree with this

Regarding the GB line. Over the last two seasons, GB has won by more than a TD on the road only 3 times (in 17 road games).

In those 17 road games you're talking about they went 9-8 SU and 7-10 ATS:
Lined as the dog: 1-6 SU and ATS
Lined as the fave: 8-2 SU and 6-4 ATS

On artificial surface: 4-7 SU and 2-9 ATS
On the grass field: 5-1 SU and ATS (5-0 SU and ATS L5)

All three of those instances you mentioned winning by more than a TD was 3 of the 6 times they played on grass.

Taking from Service Forum for reference...

LV Hilton Contest / Week 4
===================

Week 4 SuperContest NFL Picks By Most Contestants

(3-2 Last Week, 11-4 ATS YTD)

1 Arizona -7 By 573
2 Carolina -3 By 542
3 NY Giants +5 By 483
4 Jacksonville +9 By 403
5 Cincinnati -4 By 402

Am I the only one who thinks the Houston/Atlanta line is weird? How's Atlanta not at least a TD favorite?

Have to agree with the top consensus as much as I hate to say it. Rams in a very difficult stretch on the road with Arizona and Green Bay on deck. This could get very ugly for the Rams. For the first time I think Fisher will be questioned for what he's doing. Just a terrible game day coach and I would have to guess a bad practice coach as well based on their repeated lackluster offense.

Really hope my boys can hang today but DEN's run defense has been really good this year and the Vikes OL has been shitty despite how well AP has played. Vikes missing some weapons in the passing game today so more is going to fall on Teddy's shoulders. Not a great spot for Vikes IMO.

Back