NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saints will be returning to Seattle in 2 weeks. Where I think then you can bring up Brees sucking on the road games in the playoffs. Because I saw him 2 years ago light up the best defense in the league in the niners 3000 miles from home.
they still lost the game though

Saints will be returning to Seattle in 2 weeks. Where I think then you can bring up Brees sucking on the road games in the playoffs. Because I saw him 2 years ago light up the best defense in the league in the niners 3000 miles from home.
:badass:

He already neutered the so called offensive genius by taking away his play calling duties. Might as well can him.

You guys picture a pass rush showing up next week for Philly? Because Orton had all day. I just don't understand how he's going to struggle.

Who can he hire to the job? No one wants this job without any control

He's got to relinquish a little control. He's working on close to 20 years with one playoff win, right? Like one more than the Browns.

He gave Parcells some personnel weight though, and that was after three 5-11 seasons.

I'm sure he thinks this team isn't that far away. If he fires Garrett now his next coach will be another yes man. But Garrett is basically that already so....

And now he tells everyone he knows not to go there

Ya, hear ya... Just think Jerry Jones is one of the greatest salesmen of all time... Think he can sell it to one of the big names and think that's the direction he goes..... hunch but I think its gruden

Saints should beat Philly, but I just can't take a dome team outside under 30 degrees. Its just a bad bet....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back