NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex, your boys took care of business. You should hate Andy Reid for playing the scrubs, even though they should have won. Regulars would have wiped the field with SD today.

i blame succup, Andy Reid and Chase Daniels had the win, Succup blew it

At least the Ginger is going to get his first playoff win. That's gotta be good news for Cinci fans.

i dont care, they would have had a chance

im honestly devastated beyond belief right now

If I didn't have money involved I would have been. Been on a bad run and this afternoon helped immensely so my normal pissed off-ness is lessened. I would have thought you'd be more upset about the KC bet.

I like Orton over 240.5 .....they are gonna let him throw it around, esp if they are trailing at all.

I like the Cowboys +7 with Orton better than I would have liked the line with Romo.

I just put a hundo on "A two point conversion made +585" because I am a huge degenerate gambler. Maybe Chip Kelly will attempt one out of an unconventional offensive set to make a statement on SNF.

Quite amazing the faith folks are putting in Orton.

Dude is a low-variance QB whose passing efficiency and TD-INT ratio is well below the league average. Just shows how much hate Romo gets, whose numbers are decidedly better than 'neck beards'.

can say the same about the NFC west. That division was dogshit 2 years ago and now they have a 10-6 squad that didn't make the playoffs.

i guess if you think about it anytime a juggernaut emerges from a conference the rest of the teams from that conference better step up their game. Happened with the Niners and now with the Broncos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back