NFL Week 17 ***2 hours til kick off but screw it lets start the IN GAME***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eight wins in 15 games against this roster of QBs (and 1 loss to Brady) and 30 minutes from the playoffs.

Jake Locker
Andy Dalton twice
Jay Cutler
Matt Cassel
Geno Smith
Terrell Pryor
Joe Flacco twice
EJ Manuel
Matthew Stafford
Jason Campbell twice
Ryan Tannehill
Matt Flynn

Packlers in business after bears fumble.

that thump you heard was eggman jumping from atop the Sears Tower.

Having no trouble moving the ball Doggy, but you have to think sd figures out how to beat a 2nd string defense for a playoff spot in second half' no?

Born, I dunno. If they didn't come out blazing first half, I don't expect them to here either. KC seems to be having no trouble scoring. I'm getting more. Fuck it....

Born, I dunno. If they didn't come out blazing first half, I don't expect them to here either. KC seems to be having no trouble scoring. I'm getting more. Fuck it....
GL my man, I'm not touching it. As a steeler fan, I have enough invested in that one.

these big playoff positioning favorites figure to get very conservative late, with control.. Denver,Pats New Orleans

packers have dominated this game aside from the turnovers. I feel like they continue to dominate in the second half

ride or collide

just KC +175 and KC ML +525 both for full units

turn my NFL season around in 1 afternoon

Took KC +10.5 and OVER 24 2H.....also hedged a bunch of Denver OVER 47 teasers with UNDER 23 2nd half hoping for a middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back