NFL Week #15

smh212

Awesomeitus Degenerate
YTD: 49-39-4 +11.95 units

I'm headin out to a game today, so gotta get these in early. Enjoy the day!

BILLS -1, -107
DEADSKINS +10, -110
TITANS +3.5, -110
TAMPA BAY +13.5, -110
CHIEFS +9, -119

Good Luck and GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:drink::drink::drink:

GL smh - enjoy the game. Like the Titan play and I'm thinking over in the Eagle game today.

Well 3-0, but the biggest win was the EAGLES.

RIP NY...how you feel about Manning now?

smh212 said:

NIce day.

Manning isnt the real problem. Coughlin is a terrible coach. Plus the Giants have too many key injuries as well. I had Philly today but I still bet against Coughlin. the guy has no game plan and terrible preparation for the opponents.

smh212 said:

great day dog, heh i will be tha one sayin RIP next week after philly limps outa big D wit a big L ;)

nice day smh, congrats....abcs, don't think t.o. will play, nfl will prolly susped the wack job for spitting on hall

There have been spitting incidents before (Sean Taylor earlier this year) and they only resulted in hefty fines. I think he will play.

SMH,

What a GREAT DAY 4U. Congrats. KC messed me up to. But you know u can't be GREEDY. Good Luck on MNF.:shake: money; :shake: money;

G-Man said:
NIce day.

Manning isnt the real problem. Coughlin is a terrible coach. Plus the Giants have too many key injuries as well. I had Philly today but I still bet against Coughlin. the guy has no game plan and terrible preparation for the opponents.

I agree with the Coughlin insight. He's lost it.

Tru: Sorry your Christmas is gonna be ruined by B-Dawk and company!! lol.

Everyone else: :shake:

Back