NFL Week 13...Thoughts Concerns Plays And Issues...

Vapster

Awesome1#1
DAL @ AINT's... DAL -4.5. The Better Team, Pissed About The Raider LOSS...

Min @ DET +7... (Dad Always Says...Take The Home Dog When Getting A TD... They Are ALL Professionals...)

Ari @ CHI +7.5... See Min @ DET...

TB @ ATLANTA +11... See The 2 Posts Above This One...

Indy @ HOUSTON +9...AGAIN...See Above...

Philly @ JETS +6.5...Not Ready To Crown Philly's ASS!

Chargers +3 @ CINN... Chargers Are Up And Down... Win @ CINN Who's Coming Off A BIG WIN...

NYG +5 @ Miami... Stop With The "Miami Has Chance At Playoffs..."

Wash @ OAKLAND -2.5... Washington Is Garbage...Let A Shit Ass Seattle Stay Close...

JAX +13 @ RAMS... Take Road Dog When Getting More Than 10...And Rams Ain't ALL THAT!

Balt @ Pitt...Toss Up...

SF @ SEATTLE +3.5 Seattle Looks Like Hot Garbage...9ers On A Roll...Take Seattle...

DENVER +10 @ KC... Both Teams Are Up And Down...Who's Gonna Show Up?! Take 10...

NE @ BUFFALO -2.5... You Wanna CROWN New England Ass?! Then Crown Em! I'll Take The Home Squad Minus The 2.5

---Vap

that's alot of dogs

why is this giants line getting so high ? cause of jones ? backup qb glennon may be an upgrade. Glennon decent.

Agree with the Giants - feels like a close game - giants pass d pretty good. Joe Judge man is a great dog; just has these guys play so assignment football.

On the numberous 7 + dogs - i think jets and texans are pure fades. I don't think these teams can be backed. They are in a tier of their own behind all other teams. Remember what Indy and Pats did to that Jets dline. Team capable of giving up 50 points on d. Philly gonna run through them. Bad run d.

I can get behind Falcons and Jags

Seattle - team looks dead and run d looks bad - how san fran not gonna pound the rock on them

Denver - kinda think they are overrated and kc starting to turn corner, would lay it.

Yes Exactly. 9ers Should Pound Seattle. So Why Only 3.5? That's Just One Example Of Things That Make Me Go... Hmmmmm.

Off To Work! Have A Good Day All!

I believe in dogs but it gets a little more tricky this time of year. You have players on losing teams with nothing to play for preserving themselves vs teams who are pushing for a playoff berth. You see a little quit with these lesser teams in December.

that's alot of dogs

why is this giants line getting so high ? cause of jones ? backup qb glennon may be an upgrade. Glennon decent.

Agree with the Giants - feels like a close game - giants pass d pretty good. Joe Judge man is a great dog; just has these guys play so assignment football.

On the numberous 7 + dogs - i think jets and texans are pure fades. I don't think these teams can be backed. They are in a tier of their own behind all other teams. Remember what Indy and Pats did to that Jets dline. Team capable of giving up 50 points on d. Philly gonna run through them. Bad run d.

I can get behind Falcons and Jags

Seattle - team looks dead and run d looks bad - how san fran not gonna pound the rock on them

Denver - kinda think they are overrated and kc starting to turn corner, would lay it.

Even if kc did turn a corner instead of simply come up against a few teams who didn’t play the defense they struggling against, and even tho Andy off a bye is great, try and remember back to when kc was at their best, they still were not covering spreads! Ever! No way ya should lay it here.

Not sure how Texans or jets any more disastrous to play than jags and Atl? That don’t make sense to me, Texans beat jags with Taylor at qb and they beat Titans, so did jets, atl has just as ugly losses and no Win that good.

If ya gonna play volume I think this the kinda card ya gotta play to win this week! Tough/ugly ass week if ya ask me. Gl bro

Back