NFL Week 12

TheHbomb

Pretty much a regular
Glad to be back!! Went 24-0 last two weeks, unfortunately, wasn't able to log in to post my plays! Be back later with some thoughts

:tiphat:

starting to love this card:

Oakland +8 & ML +325

3rd straight game for Cinci as a big favorite after two blowouts. Its tough for any team to keep that up. Also:
Teams that lost by 21 or more points and are underdogs in their next game have astounding ATS success, posting a 59-34-2 record, including 33 outright victories.

Kansas City +10 & +425

See above

Oakland/cinci OVER 50

Play Over - Any team against the total after allowing 25 points or more in 2 straight games against opponent after 2 straight losses by 10 or more points

Seattle -3

Road favorite off a bye against a non-conference opponents have hit at a very high rate over the past decade.

Seattle/Miami OVER 38

Wow those are aggressive underdogs you are trying to cash. I like your style. I have to agree about that oak/cin being a shootout.

my man Hbomb gl my brother ty for the info your 1 hell of a capper. today your book will not have the money to pay you after you win

Glad to be back!! Went 24-0 last two weeks, unfortunately, wasn't able to log in to post my plays! Be back later with some thoughts

:tiphat:
moneyeyes.gif

Oak & KC were opposite of what I was originally thinking but these crazy trends you have been posting have been hitting. Fuck it, I teased oak w/KC & took that Cin/Oak over. Good luck to us!

Back