NFL Week 12

D-Woww

Old Man Dan
Weird day today. Its rainy as hell in Philly so our usual 8am tailgate was cancelled So I'm sitting at home pre-gaming. Then ill head down for the game, but the schedule is so brutally awful that after the game there are only 2 4pm games for me to enjoy. Thats kind of shitty. I know they want the world watching Dallas/NE but its always better when theres at least 4 games on in the late slate. Makes me less excited to go to the game knowing ill miss so much action.

End rant

Jets +3

I said this on an actual video that is documented and in existence; i have a weird feeling that the week 17 game, Jets at Bills could be for a wild card. Jets have looked legitimately good the last few weeks since Darnold has become fully healthy. If they can pull off this home win, the rest of their schedule is cake. I like to look for "narratives" that could come up and get ahead of them; I actually think the Jets making a run to playoff contention is not out of the question. Not likely per say, but possible. It starts with a home win vs the Raiders

TB/Atl over 51.5

Lots of bad defense and lots of throwing. I see a shootout.

Denver +4

To go along with my Jets theory, I also think the Bills are gonna fall off. I just dont think this team is there yet. Brandon Allen FTW

Giants/Bears under 40.5

ewwww. just hit submit and check the score later. dont wanna watch a play of this one

Eagles -1

Im going down with my boys. Must win game at home. The weather could mitigate some of Russell Wilson's explosiveness. LFG

I took Dallas +7 earlier in the week but htat isnt available anywhere so i wont post that here.

May add SF and LA later

Back