**** NFL Week 1 Picks ****

IceMan24

Pretty much a regular
Overall (0-0-0) +0.00 Units
ATS (0-0-0) +0.00 Units
OU (0-0-0) +0.00 Units
-----------------------------------------------------

What up fellas. I gave up on the college football this year as I wanted to concentrate on the NFL and NHL. Hoping to have a great year. Here are my week 1 plays.

Kansas City Chiefs PICK -110

I'll take the better team here. Only concern is the Houston DLine but I don't think we will see much of Clowney and Watt in at the same time. Maclin is a huge addition for this Chiefs team and will open things up for Charles. Will be a good game but I'll take the better team in this game.
Chiefs 17 Texans 13

Browns @ Jets UNDER 39 -110 (2 Units)

Cleveland may not score a touchdown in this game and the Jets offense isn't much better. Both teams are built around their defense and do not see either team getting to 20 in this one.
Jets 17 Browns 6

Jacksonville Jaguars +3.5 -125

Play against Carolina. Carolina has no one to throw to. Their starting receivers are Ginn and Brown? Who? Jacksonville has a sneaky good defense. Ranked right around 12th last year in sacks. Looks for them to get after Carolina and stop Stewart. Jags offense does just enough to get the win at home in week 1.
Jaguars 20 Panthers 17

Saints @ Cardinals UNDER 48.5 -110

Saints want to run the ball and will not be as pass heavy as they have been in previous years. On the other side the Saints do have a good front seven but are missing their top corner. No idea if Floyd is playing for Arizona or not but either way it won't matter. I look for both teams to try and establish the run game and watch that clock go.
Saints 23 Cardinals 21

Oakland Raiders +3 -110

What? Much improved Raiders and I'll take them at home. Never have been sold on Cinci and I really think this Raiders D is much better than people think. Aldon Smith won't be much of a factor today but they still should be able to hold down the Cinci rushing attack. Look for the Raiders to sneak a win in late.
Raiders 27 Bengals 25

May add the Sunday night game later and then will add a play or two for Monday.

Good luck all.

Back