NFL Week #1 Discussion

Limit is $250. Hard for me to trust anyone the first week. Thought I would crowdsource an answer.

week 1 Away favorites are good 17-5 ATS

AF and tpS(playoffs)>0 and week = 1 and not DIV and season>2007 and line>-8 and PRSW<15 and o: PRSW<11

qualify:
49ers
Eagles
Not sure how to run those queries, any data on blowout rematches game 1 ? Eagles,colts,bengals qualify

Thinking SF has as good a chance as anyone. Definitely leaning Buffalo for the 7 pt lead deal. Pretty sure they don't lose money on any of these fuckin promos though so I'm always skeptical.
Actually they often do. All the new big books DK, FD, BetMGM, Caesars are losing money right now. These betting promotions are just marketing expense. Its all about bringing in new customers and getting them loyal to the app. Some of the promotions are ridiculous winners for the bettors. But they do limit amounts. Usually 50 or so.

Not sure how to run those queries, any data on blowout rematches game 1 ? Eagles,colts,bengals qualify
This site doesnt paste these queries properly because some of the language ends up like this. n:F so i have to have spaces in the query here to avoid that problem so when you past it on the killer sports site it shows an error

Am I crazy or are the Bills getting way too much damn hype? Im not saying they not a good team, I’m not saying they won’t win it all, I am saying I think so many crowning them the champs this year is nuts! 1st off the afc Is loaded, if you think you picking who wins the afc with any real confidence you lying to yourself! 2nd I think bills oline leaves a lot to be desired, maybe they will play better than I think or maybe Allen can overcome it but it really tough for me to think who the last team with a weak oline who won it all? Bengals did get close last year but it finally did catch up to them! I thought going as far they did with that line was a huge one off and not the start of a new trend!! They had to get incredibly lucky to get where they did!

Being favored on the road to the world champs is nuts to me, guess who exposed cincy bad oline? New oc starting his job having to take a suspect line into Donald’s house doesn’t scream they look great the 1st game of the year! Only reason I’m not backing the truck up w rams (besides the fact I try to keep my truck in driveway for nfl!) is rams never playing guys in preseason. I have been burnt fading rams week 1 thinking this same thing tho, they tend to be sharper than I thought they would! The problem is if memory serves me right they mostly havnt faced great teams in week 1 so hard to say how well they shake off the rust vs another contender? Regardless I think it rams or nothing and I’ll prob be on them small.

Atlanta coach getting asked about Ridder early already…I don’t see much of their offense

They expect to be decent y’all think? That 5’ number is always a doozy

Lean towards the Rams. Will go with Kupp anytime TD score.

I’m rolling w Allen Robinson to score +140, they were really good about making obj feel involved, think they do the same for him. Obviously nothing wrong w Kupp either. Stafford gonna throw 2 tds at least!!

anyone know what the ravens/jets line was way back before that loser Wilson got hurt?

I’m super curious if there was a move after he got hurt and it was assumed Flacco be qb? I know after he was officially announced out the juice on the -7 ticked up a bit but think everyone already expected wilson was gonna be out. Was the line smaller when Wilson was healthy?

Love Allen Robison to score +140, look at all the tds obj got with these guys! Gotta think they gonna want to get new guy some love! I think this was a awesome pickup, Robinson has never had a even average qb and he still produced! Think he in for a really good year!!!

Akers ov 61.5 rush and rec yards also. Thought bout just playin over 44.5 rush but I think he catches a few passes, honestly think he could rush for over this number.,

Love Allen Robison to score +140, look at all the tds obj got with these guys! Gotta think they gonna want to get new guy some love! I think this was a awesome pickup, Robinson has never had a even average qb and he still produced! Think he in for a really good year!!!

Akers ov 61.5 rush and rec yards also. Thought bout just playin over 44.5 rush but I think he catches a few passes, honestly think he could rush for over this number.,
I like Roinson to have a big night as well. I took his yards over

You guys wrong about the Falcons, you will see.

you better get some of that Over 4.5 wins while you can

Coach and Pitts good enough to get us 6 wins

Still shitty but not going to be the worst team in the league

I'll start a season thread this week but first official play...

Robinson Rec Yards o64.5 -135

I favor Buffalo as well tonight.

I'll start a season thread this week but first official play...

Robinson Rec Yards o64.5 -135

I favor Buffalo as well tonight.

Played this along w him scoring a td +235 (think the yardage was 59.5 tho. Had all kinds of options for the sgp).

You guys wrong about the Falcons, you will see.

you better get some of that Over 4.5 wins while you can

Coach and Pitts good enough to get us 6 wins

Still shitty but not going to be the worst team in the league

I don’t think the coach is particularly good, mariota will be hurt by week 8, the defense is awful, they lack a true #1 wr so teams are gonna make life hard for Pitts (who I agree is a beast).. all the other teams in the nfc south are better than them, really don’t see anywhere for them to be but 4th in the div. I havnt looked at their schedule but shit gonna be real ugly once Mariota hurt and ya playing Ridder! He wasn’t even that good in College. Has mariota ever made it a whole season? I’m gonna take a wild guess and assume you a fan?

Alotta people think ATL is gonna run alotta RPO with Mariota…the Iggles had the blueprint last year and I bet they try it

Alotta people think ATL is gonna run alotta RPO with Mariota…the Iggles had the blueprint last year and I bet they try it

Did eagles play saints and did it work? Mariota rush yards over? Mfer prob be hurt by halftime tho! I like trubisky rush yards for similar reason, only his number super low!!

Home divisional dogs:

ATL +5.5
Texans +7

Tempting, but I don't know

I love the Texans. Both coaches are prone to play boring ass conservative ball anyways. Ryan still getting used to his team, not sure colts that explosive and don’t have much talent on the outside after Pittman who I’m not sure a legit 1. Even if colts do get a few score lead not like they will run it up and we have seen mills in garbage time fare pretty well., I like hou but I got them +8, only +7 kinda sucks but think you looking at push worst case.

Did eagles play saints and did it work? Mariota rush yards over? Mfer prob be hurt by halftime tho! I like trubisky rush yards for similar reason, only his number super low!!
Yes it did. Not sure ATL can have same success, but many think we see them try it

Yes it did. Not sure ATL can have same success, but many think we see them try it

Interesting cause his rush total been bet down from 28.5 to 24.5 w juice to under. The only thing I’m realky looking to play yardage prop wise is qb rushing overs and rb receiving overs (1 wr), the rest just td props but wondering if I should add him?

Almost gotta like kc 1st half don’t ya? Reid w extra time, him and mahomes dying to show off without cheetah, cards have a gang of injuries and issues. Maybe Kyler makes it interesting late but think kc will cruise to a early lead.

Pretty tough week to start out with in Survivor. Not sure I've ever made it past week 4 anyway.

I make it just long enough to start thinking maybe I have a chance, soon as that thought crosses my mind it all over, lol. I could def be out week 1 for 1st time!

Back