NFL Teams With Horrible Fans

This is what is wrong.

What is the big fucking deal? Maybe the person is an NFL football fan and not just any particular team? Why the heck does it matter what he wears? I can't even believe this is a discussion.

would you like NFL stadiums to only allow diehard fans of the teams playing to attend?

Or do you just want to limit peoples freedom to express themselves?

Exactly...agree 100%

Exactly...agree 100%

It's really disturbing that in today's day in age that way of thinking still is rampant. It is a sociological thing though. People tend to get more rowdy when in groups because they think their actions are for the good of the group so to speak. People want to belong and by not attacking those who aren't in your group, you're basically looked as a traitor. So stupid.

And exactly like gangs.

funny story about Pitt fans, and this doesn't have to do with NFL but the Bucs, was there for my annual trip to PNC Park and Stl was in town (one of the best parks on the east side) and I was wearing a red Texas hat...a group of guys behind me about 8 rows up start "heckling" "hey you! Stl sucks! BOOOOOOO"...gf goes... I think he's talking to you. Originally I thought he was heckling the family from st.louis one row behind us, but it turns out it was me. I let it go, but he continues so without turning around I flip my hat backwards as he continues to heckle and his response is "Oh..Texas..my bad, shit" and all his buddies erupt laughing at him was fun, point is I agree that I haven't had any bad experiences in Pitt for any sporting events (gone to consol, heinz and PNC)

Lol...people were great at PNC. Love that place. Wore my Dodgers jersey there for Bucs/Stros and Bucs/Yanks games there. Nobody gave me any shit, everybody was cool. Just had a few people ask me about it, where I was from, etc.

It's really disturbing that in today's day in age that way of thinking still is rampant. It is a sociological thing though. People tend to get more rowdy when in groups because they think their actions are for the good of the group so to speak. People want to belong and by not attacking those who aren't in your group, you're basically looked as a traitor. So stupid.

And exactly like gangs.

I think we could be onto something here. Seriously. I've always kinda had the same thoughts and come up with the same analysis on fan behaviors.

Only been to one sporting event in Philly in my lifetime...was there visiting my aunt and uncle in south Jersey for spring break, think I was 12 or 13. Uncle took me to my very first NBA game, my first professional sporting event of any kind, Knicks vs Sixers, Ewing vs Barkley, at The Spectrum. Was pretty awesome...

I think now, in Philly, I'd seriously probably avoid going to a Cowboys/Eagles game, as a Cowboys fan. Just seems too risky to me. More bad than good could come of it. Is that how opposing fans should feel about attending a game? Should opposing fans fear for their safety when going to watch their team play?

This is what is wrong.

What is the big fucking deal? Maybe the person is an NFL football fan and not just any particular team? Why the heck does it matter what he wears? I can't even believe this is a discussion.

would you like NFL stadiums to only allow diehard fans of the teams playing to attend?

Or do you just want to limit peoples freedom to express themselves?

lol, wowsers!, slow down speedy! my thoughts on that are not wrong, they are my thoughts. acting on those thoughts to say something to someone about it, verbally mocking him, spitting at him, dumping beer on him; that would be terribly wrong.

i am a lions fan, i just would never wear my lions jersey!!! (even a hat or tshirt is better) to a game where the lions arent playing in.

i say the same here in detroit about idiots who wear the red wings sweater to a tiger game. to me that is even worse.

NFL - one of the best sports to watch on TV. One of the worst sports to go to.

Part of this is because I'm a Skins fan, and the logistics of the stadium, and the stadium itself blow. But even dismissing the venue unless you have perfect seats, you can't see well. Even if you do, the view on TV is 1000 times better. Not to mention you are sitting outside in shitty weather for at least 30% of the games. The atmosphere blows compared to NCAA games too. But I probably only do one of those every three years. Skins is probably once every five years. Plus if you go to a Giants, Ravens, or Eagles game, you have to actually try very hard to avoid getting into a fight. Dallas fans oddly, are usually very respectful.

There is nothing that touches live hockey, so I prefer hockey to just about anything because even an upper level seat beats TV. And baseball is outside in the summer where cold beer tastes even better, and you can see pretty damn well from behind the plate.

I'm amazed how many people love going to NFL games. Especially as a gambler, I'm always fixated on what's going on in the other games, etc...

Totally agree with everything in this post. I have not paid for tickets to an NFL game in 8 years and turned down free Redskins tickets twice this year because of the nightmare that is Fed Ex Field and the commute to get there.

I dont understand the arguments here. Ever fukn city/team has Asshole fans. Period. If you think your team doesn't, you are one of those fans!

Just watched that vid and the Saints fan was a major fucking douche, dude knew he was gonna start some shit why he had his phone recording and all, shit, the Philly folks are gonna be a little emotional after that. He's like the dude in the in-game playing the 'I told you so' shit to the guys that just lost. Spitting is a cowardly, disgusting act but the douche deserved a beer tipped on his ass for sure.

Go there, watch the game, your team won - now leave quietly with a smile on your face. No need to act like you won the lottery and scream like a fucking girl. Stay classy, bro.
Spot on.
That cocks lucky he only got gossed on.Hed have got the shit kicked out of him pulling that stroke here.

iv'e been to two phillie's games and did not have any issues..had a real good time

Back