NFL SURVIVOR Pool/Pick Thread

I am leaning NO this week, Not too many good options for them going down the stretch. They have some tough gms ahead

I had to pull the trigger on NO. Picks had to be in by 3 today.
Only 22 left in my pool. 3 picked NO, 5 GB, 3 Sea, den, 2 sf, nyg, sd, 2 Pitt , 2 phi, det.

I had to pull the trigger on NO. Picks had to be in by 3 today.
Only 22 left in my pool. 3 picked NO, 5 GB, 3 Sea, den, 2 sf, nyg, sd, 2 Pitt , 2 phi, det.

They will be a pick of mine as well as Det.. have 2 entries left in the big one .. still in another as well and that will be n.o. - goodluck!!

Leaning AZ this week. Never know which Carolina team will show & Tenn is a team I will gladly go all season without touching.

On to the next round as well...
I am leaning SF, Atl
Atl ONLY because they are home coming off 2 losses. They need a W.
Looking @ Indy & Baly as well.

I like Atl too, but damn they just aren't that good. Tenny and Cincy are also on my radar but you know Jax is going to break through at some point, why not this week? I have no idea on Zona QB situation as I haven't looked but they would have been a play with Stanton.

why looking at a road team (sf)?

Those are all road teams he mentioned other than ATL.

Why no mention (other than me) of AZ? They are a tough team at home, one loss to Denver in Denver, no shame there. Washington is just god awful...plus travel. Not that I'm really looking into the future as I think they are the safest play on the board but I don't see too many great upcoming spots for them.

you are correct abot the other road teams, i didnt pick that up right away - just Sf and I meant to add with SF the BS with the coach being liked or not liked etc etc...

I did lean zona but i thought there was an issue with stanton/qb? I like them at home, solid defense.. tell me more about their offense.. is it struggling with stanton,

I honestly don't know shit about their offense. On opposite corners of the country routing for the B's tonight like you. Its more of a fade of the red epidermis more than anything. They look like hell at home & against mediocre teams. Not sure how they score moving cross country against a stout D.

I have no clue who to pick this week. I could make an argument for every team. (that I haven't picked yet)
My pick has to be in by 3cst today. I suppose I am going w/ Bengals.
Any word on AJ toe?

Last I read Aj was doubtful...

stanton on still not practicing for so a.. Concussion
palmer been practicing.. Don't trust a healthy Palmer never mind one coming back from injury...ugh

think it is cinci or Seattle for me...

Last edited:
I like sea next week, but would be nice not use them now. But GOT to get thru this week to get to next

Sanu has been filling Green's shoes nicely.

Only downside to Den is road team but this isn't exactly an Oregon/Ore St rivalry here.

This is definitely a tough week when I factor in the teams I've used. It's either Cincy, Seattle or call me crazy but Atl in the dome is one I'm considering as well.

Another week, still alive.

Feel like GB is the pick this week if you still have them. Don't feel super super confident with that pick, but I have them and want to use them. Already used some of the top guns. And not sure if I want to pick Seattle on the road, even at St. Louis....dumb?

Well I guess looking at Hags schedule, they are on road next two weeks before a nice home matchup against the Raiders. Can I hold out for two weeks and use them or use them now against the Rams?

I was torn between Cleveland (yes Cleveland in a survival pool) or Baltimore. For now I picked Baltimore. I already used NE (when they looked shitty to get them out of the way) & GB. I try not to look ahead unless it's a toss-up, which it was for me. Cleveland has Oakland at home in a couple weeks so prefer to not take them on the road now. Buffalo a possibility given the way Minn has been playing, man they suck.

Was looking at Miami, yes road game but still in state vs the Jags. KC is another option but makes me nervous. Maybe Cleveland but I have more trust in my 2 year old than them.

Ive used NE, SD, Den, Sea, Phil, Dal and GB

Back